Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest neesy111

I think he's our best outlet at the moment, which tells the story of the creavtivity in midfield.

Personally we had a problem in midfield BEFORE Cabaye left, now i don't even know what to call it.

Its a helluva lot worse than a "problem".

:thup:

Guest BenArfa10

His assist was great. Imagine Simpson doing that

I remember Simpson putting a great ball through for Cisse's goal against Benfica at the SOL last season but no, Debuchy is a huge upgrade on Simpson. The difference in every aspect of both of their games is staggering. Debuchy likes to cut out a pass before it even gets to a players and he pushes his winger high up to the half way line. Simpson just backed off and backed off hoping that the oppo would just run into him. Attacking wise Simpson couldn't cross for shit. The amount of times we saw him get to the byline, cut back on his left foot and swing in a hopeless cross which always hit the first man and usually didn't get off the floor was infuriating. Debuchy gets in the same position and 85% of the time he'll pick out his man. He can beat a full back and get into the box. I remember our win at OT this season, he was out biggest attacking threat in that game.

He's an international class RB and it is now showing every week. Def one of the best players in the side an his pull-back for the first goal was superb...Sissoko could hardly have missed.

Another who will be sadly missed if he decides to leave next summer.

• 3 weeks later...