Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

he isn't that good. Not a not a box to box player, doesn't win the ball, doesn't make penetrative passes, doesn't support strikers, doesnt particularly assist defenders. Waste of money. Average premiership player at best. Nothing special.

he isn't that good. Not a not a box to box player, doesn't win the ball, doesn't make penetrative passes, doesn't support strikers, doesnt particularly assist defenders. Waste of money. Average premiership player at best. Nothing special.

:lol:

Trying far too hard there like, tone it down and you'll do better next time.

Tbh that is just the Premierleague. As bad as I think those sides played, they'll all stay up this season. There's worse in this division.

Got a feeling Fulham won't, you need to work hard in this division and their front players are as lazy as it gets.

Berbatov being lazy is still one of the biggest myths in football.

Tbh that is just the Premierleague. As bad as I think those sides played, they'll all stay up this season. There's worse in this division.

Got a feeling Fulham won't, you need to work hard in this division and their front players are as lazy as it gets.

Berbatov being lazy is still one of the biggest myths in football.

Berbatov combined with Ruiz, Bent and Taarabt is though.

Name change to pisspot.

It seems like I've bumped onto a message board for 5 year olds who change your username because somebody doesn't agree with an.opinion. How pathetic is that.

I am right about Anita too. I can only.assume that people on.here are clueless as well as childish.

:lol: what a fucking awful post

:lol: what a fucking awful post

:lol: baffles me when people, even when trying to take the piss or wind people up, can display such fucking awful patter like. It's just dreadful in every way.

Is a bit childish like  :lol:

Like the criticism of a player who isn't a box to box player for not being a box to box player, next time i criticize a cb i will say he's not a striker. He wins the ball fine he keeps the possession fine, they're what he needs to do as a DM and what he has done this season so far.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Shrug-Reaction-Gif.gif

always available to receive the ball,constant movement, won the ball for opening goal yesterday, rarely gives it away, keeps tempo moving. very much the modern necessary but unspectacular midfielder.

edit, does make penetrative passes aswell, not his fault if others can't profit from them.

:lol: what a f***ing awful post

:lol: baffles me when people, even when trying to take the p*ss or wind people up, can display such f***ing awful patter like. It's just dreadful in every way.

you're wrong kidda. He doesn't do anything effective where it counts. He lacks physical strength, he doesn't win the ball. He's not very good. But canny to see people behaving  like 5 year olds. Is this a message board for 5 year olds as well as thickos ?

always available to receive the ball,constant movement, won the ball for opening goal yesterday, rarely gives it away, keeps tempo moving. very much the modern necessary but unspectacular midfielder.

edit, does make penetrative passes aswell, not his fault if others can't profit from them.

Indeed, if your not quick, strong and score goals your crap though.

I don't think there are any rules against 5 year olds signing up, thickos are also reluctantly accepted, and also Dutch internationals that are products of the Ajax youth academy who are highly rated by Graham Carr and have never let us down in an NUFC shirt are usually thought fairly highly of.  I'd like to see our record with Anita in the team, we certainly seem to perform better when he's in the side IMO, not sure how we'd be better with Tiote playing for example.