Pardew Out?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Problem with this mental fuckface is, he will think we played ok as went ahead and had two lucky hoofball made chances.

Just fuck off you tactical clueless long ball, useless fucking arrogant vain fucking nobhead.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Being honest, tonight wasn't his fault for me. The defending for both goals was dreadful - Colo culpable for the 2nd too

As if he's going anywhere man. Stop wasting your time even thinking about it.

You're right unfortunately. I think I'll take a break from football and come back next season. Hopefully we'll still be in this division.

You can't really defend 4 consecutive losses to average/s*** teams two of which were at home. He has no ideas to turn it around. Even his press quotes are desperate. Thanks for last season Alan but it's time to go.

He just seems to get more long ball to try and sort it. It's not fucking working and we have to try and create goals not just expect Ba/Cisse to create them all themselves, you need to actually get to their byline and whip the fucking ball in, or try through balls or something. He will not sort this as just blaming injuries, that does not excuse the hoof on first sight approach whatsoever

I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, and give him some time to sort it out after last season, but this is a step to far, I have just had enough of the horrible football, and the excuses he makes. Pards out.