Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was anonymous today like, the fact he wasn't our worst player speaks volumes.

Whether he's our worst player or not is irrelevant. His constant selection causes massive problems in the 90% of games he doesn't turn up for.

Causes problems that are small-fry compared to others IMO. We know each others positions on this, I'll agree to disagree :thup:

Was anonymous today like, the fact he wasn't our worst player speaks volumes.

Whether he's our worst player or not is irrelevant. His constant selection causes massive problems in the 90% of games he doesn't turn up for.

Causes problems that are small-fry compared to others IMO. We know each others positions on this, I'll agree to disagree :thup:

:thup: Happy to agree to disagree but I genuinely think his constant selection massively hinders the team. There are others in that boat as well, of course, but this guy is a fundamental problem.

Him, Perez and Wijnaldum all s**** today and should be our best players

Agreed. Fully. Very poor to a man. But any team is built off a solid and quality spine. How are wingers and attackers meant to thrive when the spine can't win a ball to save their lives? Out muscled. Out fought. Out played.Out run through the middle. Cisse didn't get a kick after his goal. Colback/Anita lost every time to McArthur and Cabaye etc.

Sissoko's been shit. But he's not a fundamental problem. The fundamental problems are down the spine of the team.

Him, Perez and Wijnaldum all s**** today and should be our best players

Agreed. Fully. Very poor to a man. But any team is built off a solid and quality spine. How are wingers and attackers meant to thrive when the spine can't win a ball to save their lives? Out muscled. Out fought. Out played.Out run through the middle. Cisse didn't get a kick after his goal. Colback/Anita lost every time to McArthur and Cabaye etc.

Sissoko's been shit. But he's not a fundamental problem. The fundamental problems are down the spine of the team.

Couldn't agree more with that.

I got told today that the U21's played the first team the other week and won 8-1 McClaren was furious and told the players to do laps, Sissoko just through his bib on the ground and walked off, the same lad said only 7 turned up for training on Sunday.

Guest Howaythetoon

Even when he's scoring and creating I've always considered him an average footballer. When he's doing neither he's worse than rubbish. Get rid, pronto!

I got told today that the U21's played the first team the other week and won 8-1 McClaren was furious and told the players to do laps, Sissoko just through his bib on the ground and walked off, the same lad said only 7 turned up for training on Sunday.

I'm not sure if this is serious or not, either way it's believable.

Same as the Sanchez rumour yesterday.  This would be totally unbelievable anywhere else.  But here?  It sounds about right  :hmm:

Yes, he goes missing for long periods in a game but somebody please tell me the midfielder with whom we are going to replace him? Gouffran? Alienheed?

Tbh, if we had someone who could replace him then yes, I would also be for selling him for 10M (?) and getting a replacement.

On his day, which is one in four, he is excellent.

As everyone else is saying, I think there are gaping holes that need filled in central midfield, central defense before anything else happens.

Yes, he goes missing for long periods in a game but somebody please tell me the midfielder with whom we are going to replace him? Gouffran? Alienheed?

Tbh, if we had someone who could replace him then yes, I would also be for selling him for 10M (?) and getting a replacement.

On his day, which is one in four, he is excellent.

As everyone else is saying, I think there are gaping holes that need filled in central midfield, central defense before anything else happens.

His day is nowhere near 25% of the time. Absolutely nowhere near.

The fact that this bottler and Colback are seen as best players in midfield is worrying. I've defended him but his head and heart aren't in and he's not good enough to warrant tolerating it. The irony of sending players away for being bad attitudes when it's clearly endemic of the squad. This club deserves all its getting. As long as we're in the prem they'll just see their actions vindicated year on year.

Another two goals created. Might well be a sulky wantaway dick that doesn't try a lot of the time (and if he wasn't, he wouldn't play for us in the first place) but when he's on it he's bloody hard to stop. Love watching him maraud forward.