Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NUFC aren't desperate for the money so just turn down all low ball offers. If Sissoko is stuck here after the transfer window closes he'll have a massive incentive to perform until the January transfer window opens. Maybe he'd then end up giving his all in every game. Just tell him there's scouts watching him every game.

We showed yesterday we are a good team and don't really need him. His value must be at its peak now after he euros and if nobody has made any acceptable bids for him now then a few decent games in the championship with 5 months less left on his contract won't see him worth or us get more for him.

20m is a fair price and more than we will ever get if he stays after Wednesday

He matters less now that we look a quality team without him and don't need the money for new signings. Diame looked better than him yesterday too.

Play Moussa instead of Gouffran and we'll absolute dominate this league. Sissoko is no Pogba, but he's also not a bad player.

We still lack wingers like, even if we bring another in we'd be light with Aarons never being fit. Only Ritchie who's a natural winger too.

Ritchie

Perez

Sissoko

Gouffran

Possibly Yedlin

?

If we got Knockaert I'd be happy to see him go, but we lack quality there at the minute.

He's never been mentioned as being a bad apple or detrimental dressing room influence like.  Even the stuff in the press could easily be being put out by his agent.  Rafa seems happy with him and happy to keep him so unless clubs match or at least come close to our valuation i'd keep him.

He matters less now that we look a quality team without him and don't need the money for new signings. Diame looked better than him yesterday too.

If Diame performs to that level every week he looks twice the player.

At a much lower level

Sissoko has much more ability than Diame or a lot of our players, his problem is he's a lazy mercenary cunt who's quite happy to coast while his team are falling to pieces.

Don't buy any of this personally. As if he tried he'd suddenly be 10x the player. Not sure effort is the issue with Moussa.

I'd rather take £20m for him now than his price going down again in January. Take the money while its still at a high price. Sorry he ain't our best player anymore and if anyone still thinks he is, like fuck is he going to play well in the Championship until maybe December when he suddenly realises the transfer window is near again.

He can go for 10m provided signs for someone like west brom.

He's our most valuable asset. You don't sell him for less than what he's worth (which is at least £20m, though I'd say closer to £30m) just because you're sick of him being around.

Haha and I'm far from the only one

Maybe it is but that's the way of the footballing word at this time with inflated prices; so why should we accept a 'lower' bid just because the whining cunt is not happy - fuck him.

He can go for 10m provided signs for someone like west brom.

He's our most valuable asset. You don't sell him for less than what he's worth (which is at least £20m, though I'd say closer to £30m) just because you're sick of him being around.

I'm joking of course but I truly wish him the worst.