Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantastic business. Only a year ago he was valued at 20-25m.

I still can't believe we got him for such a small fee.

He was the one player I wanted through the door, because of his engine and drive will open so much space for others.

And he can score

This should have happened in the summer. NOt now we're in the f***ing s***. Yay another player in, let's see if it makes a f***ing difference.

Yeah. Worry is still there, despite the player quality leaping upwards dramatically. Pardew has proved himself NOT to be exactly a tactical genius. Quite the opposite.

Significantly more confident about beating the drop, (we were effing DOOMED with the team and Pardew as was) but it still has to be done on the pitch, and under Pardew's "generalship"

In that sense I look on him rather like General Haig from WW1 in the "Blackadder Goes Forth" series. - Not a clue, just shovelling men forward to be massacred

This should have happened in the summer. NOt now we're in the f***ing s***. Yay another player in, let's see if it makes a f***ing difference.

We would never have got MYM in the summer for what its worth

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Sissoko trained with his #nufc team-mates for the first time this morning ahead if Tuesday night's game at #avfc.

According to Sissoko in his interview on nufc.co.uk the players had a day off today, but he would train with the team on Sunday.

It must hurt to force yourself to not be happy about this :lol:

:lol:

says in the nufctv interview no training until sunday so highly unlikely he'll be more than on the bench tuesday I'd say

Said on the .co.uk confirmation piece that he could be involved against Chelsea and Southampton.

Nah, they're just trying to sell you tickets for the next two home games  O0

Ahh yes.

Just caught up with this thread.

What a signing this bloke is, we've made everyone else look like fools. We've signed our own Yaya Toure for £2m? It's been an absolutely staggering week, one we'll always remember.

Welcome to the club, Moussa :thup:

This is the signing that gives me faith that we won't get relegated.

It's a bit like when Kinnear wanted to get M'Bia in his January window, and instead we got to witness the Kev and Nicky 'Outrun the Flash!' masterclass every week. Except this time we've got better players to start with and we actually got our man. And a marginally better manager. :lol: