Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Calling a spade a spade, he was exceptional last night save for a massive lapse which cost us a goal.

You could say the same for Liverpool until the red card which cost us the game arguably.

Its quite a big thing to just say he was excellent except for this one thing.... needs to cut out these silly errors so we can talk about he was excellent and they are no exceptions.

Also he plays a lot better with Williamson than any other partner but i'm not that surprised.

Calling a spade a spade, he was exceptional last night save for a massive lapse which cost us a goal.

Tbh I don't even think it was such an obvious "lapse". Forwards always have an advantage over defenders in general, as most of the time, defenders are having to react to their movement or ball control. I reckon he expected Dzeko to cross the ball high and lost his footing when the cross came low for Negredo to steal a march on him and tuck it away. It was very good forward play, and sometimes as a defender you can't legislate for that.

To say he cost us a goal/the game is harsh, as it could also be argued the cross shouldn't have been allowed to come in.

He had a hand in both..

he stepped forward too far for the 2nd and Dzeko ran into the space he deserted.

And Debuchy continued his run and played him on-side.

As I said with my previous post, both goals were quality coming on the back of excellent forward movement and final passes. I thought the back line was pretty solid throughout. We weren't under much pressure because we were organized and sussed out danger at an early stage.

Was there any need, at all, to post this?

Rip off your shirt and bash his head in with your pecs. That'll teach him.

Was there any need, at all, to post this?

You told us to in your last post in this thread! :lol:

one dodgy moment where another ref might have given a pen (when he was stretched on the ground and hit his arm) but excellent performance.

He was sliding on the ground. Never a pen and certainly nothing he could do about it.

He was excellent.

one dodgy moment where another ref might have given a pen (when he was stretched on the ground and hit his arm) but excellent performance.

He was sliding on the ground. Never a pen and certainly nothing he could do about it.

He was excellent.

just pointing out pens have been given for dafter things (see last week at spurs)