Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Should I have read anything on the previous page before posting that, or is there something blatantly obvious I missed on this one? :lol:

What's that, insubordination? Make it 5 games.

You're only hurting the team here.

• 2 weeks later...

Should I have read anything on the previous page before posting that, or is there something blatantly obvious I missed on this one? :lol:

What's that, insubordination? Make it 5 games.

You're only hurting the team here.

:lol:

I haven't gotten a chance to see the match yet as I'm travelling for work, but sounds encouraging. He seems to be playing really well with Mike Williamson; assuming Willo is organizing the back line as well.

We should call a spade a spade. He had a good game apart from being at fault for the goal which lost us the game. Should be a good experience overall for him. Obviously he needs as many games as possible if he is to replace Coloccini at the end of the season.

We should call a spade a spade. He had a good game apart from being at fault for the goal which lost us the game. Should be a good experience overall for him. Obviously he needs as many games as possible if he is to replace Coloccini at the end of the season.

He surprised me a little last night. Thought he anticipated well.

For their 1st goal, Williamson was absolutely nowhere and i think when the front post is as wide open as that, a good forward is probably going to get a shot on target, which he did.