Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest firetotheworks

Not to be cynical, but if this comes off, there is not a doubt in my mind that this is as a replacement for Colo.

That is being cynical.

History and the backdrop of the Coloccini situation would probably put it in the realistic category.

Since when do we get replacements in before someone leaves?

We don't. That's not what I was getting at, at all.

Not to be cynical, but if this comes off, there is not a doubt in my mind that this is as a replacement for Colo.

That is being cynical.

History and the backdrop of the Coloccini situation would probably put it in the realistic category.

Since when do we get replacements in before someone leaves?

We don't. That's not what I was getting at, at all.

I'm confused then, thought you said its realistic that Mbiwa is Coloccini's replacement?

Obviously we have no idea what is happening and when the player is due here.  I just hope that the club does it best to get the players over here pronto once a deal is agreed in order to reduce the risk of it being hijacked.

1045 flight from paris due in at 1230 , will he be on it ?. alternatively if her's flown from the south of france into london there are flights from gatwick landing at 1120 (could be here already) and heathrow landing at 1134.

Track every flight live here.

http://www.flightradar24.com

cracking site that, cheers, but how reliable is it, it currently has UAL 935 heading over the western isles from houston george bush airport to las vegas  :dontknow: