Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Why wouldn't Mbiwa start? he's fit, played practically every game this season and will have about a week to train with his new team mates.

There is absolutely no reason why he wouldn't start.

:pardsgrin:

As with all players, Yanga-Mbiwa does have faults and areas of his game to improve. For a player who has shown he can head the ball well and rise above opponents, the defender’s scoring record is poor and is an area he can look to improve. Four goals in 160 games is not the best return for such a talented player in many areas of the attack. At times the defender’s longer passes can be improved, with a little more refinement needed when picking out the run of an attacking colleague. However, when it comes to short, sharp passing under-pressure, it must be added that the Montpellier man is excellent (85.9% overall pass completion).

Going to have to work on that for a month or two do dislodge Willo

:troll:

We don't have time to ease new signings in, I think he'll only do it to Sissoko. Reckon he'll choose:

Krul

Debuchy    Yanga-Mbiwa  Coloccini    Santon

Anita          Jonas

Marveaux          Cabaye        Gouffran

Cisse

BENCH: Elliot, Taylor, Haidara, Perch, Obertan, Sissoko, Shola

Which leaves no room for Willo  :cheesy:

And you know what? I think we'll win this one. The atmosphere seems to have changed around the club now. Against Reading we played a poor side with spirit, whilst Aston Villa are a poor side with no spirit.

We don't have time to ease new signings in, I think he'll only do it to Sissoko. Reckon he'll choose:

Krul

Debuchy    Yanga-Mbiwa  Coloccini    Santon

Anita          Jonas

Marveaux          Cabaye        Gouffran

Cisse

BENCH: Elliot, Taylor, Haidara, Perch, Obertan, Sissoko, Shola

Which leaves no room for Willo  :cheesy:

And you know what? I think we'll win this one. The atmosphere seems to have changed around the club now. Against Reading we played a poor side with spirit, whilst Aston Villa are a poor side with no spirit.

Yeah definitely has the potential to be a turning point if the feel good factor filters down to the pitch. Never know which Chelsea will turn up the next game either. Could be the one that thrashes teams or the one that can't be bothered.

There really cannot be any excuses from Pardew when it comes to putting out the best 11 at our disposal (barring injuries) and giving it the beans. We need a win desperately. If I see any hoofball  :jesuswept:

Official team news comes through: Krul, Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini, Santon, Anita, Cabaye, Gouffran, Marveaux, Jonas, Cisse

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/thumbnail/everything_went_better_than_expected_high_resolution_desktop_1144x865_wallpaper-378568.png

12 seconds in:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tim+Krul+Chelsea+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+9QZps602iANl.jpg

:okay:

i'm going to stick my neck out and say willo will start

Don't think he would have been starting even if we hadn't signed MYM - might not even make the bench now.

*deep breath .... and siiiigghhhhhh*

:D

Why I get the feeling Ameobi will be making an appearance for absolutley no reason sometime during the match as Pards decides to go, "defensive" despite that not working once.

Please let me be wrong though.