Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

His best asset when he first arrived was his fast passing and movement along with Sissoko. For me, both players have lost that as they've become accustomed to our lack of direction and off the ball movement...they have just faded into the general apathy and are looking very average as a result.

Said this would happen. The incubation period of the pardavirus is about 6 weeks.

His best asset when he first arrived was his fast passing and movement along with Sissoko. For me, both players have lost that as they've become accustomed to our lack of direction and off the ball movement...they have just faded into the general apathy and are looking very average as a result.

Said this would happen. The incubation period of the pardavirus is about 6 weeks.

You can see it all over the pitch if you watch us play. Players are hesitant to move forward, and our attacking moves are either long balls or indvidual runs by a gifted dribbler. There is virtually no one two passing, although those two introduced it briefly when we had a spate of new signings.

They both look lost - like they've not a clue where they're meant to play - Sissoko especially.

They both look lost - like they've not a clue where they're meant to play - Sissoko especially.

There's always the bit someone runs forward with the ball - Marv or Siss and then they look up......:lol:

sad sad state of affairs.

class players like cabaye looking like turds, what are we going to expect from the likes of Gouffran.

I don't know, exerting the strength of an adult male would be nice.

You can see it all over the pitch if you watch us play. Players are hesitant to move forward, and our attacking moves are either long balls or indvidual runs by a gifted dribbler. There is virtually no one two passing, although those two introduced it briefly when we had a spate of new signings.

This is undoubtedly our biggest problem. That said, I think Gouffran may have been overrated initially by some. Still a good option to have in the squad, but not first XI quality for me. 

This is undoubtedly our biggest problem. That said, I think Gouffran may have been overrated initially by some. Still a good option to have in the squad, but not first XI quality for me. 

He was a 2nd choice after we got mugged on Remy, I don't think we'd have been interested otherwise, it was a desperation signing. Still a good squad member, but like Cabaye, I think there are many players who are looking far worse due to the lack of interplay between midfield and attack.

Looking p*ssed off whenever he's subbed. Part of me hopes Pardew loses the dressing room, once that's gone it's curtains for him.

Aye, I agree. He isn't a fan of getting subbed for shola, which is understandable - and yes it would be so great if the players just tell him to fuck off.

Don't know why he joined us. He'd have been much better off staying at Bordeaux where he was the main man. Here he scores and plays well and gets taken off for fucking Shola Ameobi.

Was thinking this. Was excellent when he first came and I really like him. Another case of a player being completely misused by the clueless fuckwit in charge.