Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smart timing from Ferguson. This Man Utd side is shite (comparatively speaking), but they've cantered to the league. It can only go downhill from here in the next two or three years unless there is major restructuring.

The ease with which they've won the title this year has everyone thinking he's left the squad in fine shape, and the next guy will have no excuses whoever the poor bloke is (pleasePardewpleasePardewpleasePardewpleasePardewpleasePardewpleasePardew).

Amusingly, a note in the prospectus when the club floated in the US apparently stated that the success of the brand was highly dependent on their (then) current manager and that the next manager 'may not be as successful'. :laugh:

God I'd be fuming if I was a Man U fan and Moyes took over.

why? the shops selling the shirts and scarves will still be there for them to come from all over, dress up and wave flags, and not really understand whats going on on the pitch anyway.

why? the shops selling the shirts and scarves will still be there for them to come from all over, dress up and wave flags, and not really understand whats going on on the pitch anyway.

I was just watching the news, and, having got over the sheer wankness of it being the first story on the national news, they went to Old Trafford and asked a couple of spackers what they thought of it, and some total douchebag with a North American accent said it was as if someone had died.

Yes, your stone cold, icy heart, that is what is dead, you revolting fucking gloryhunter.

I hope your plane back crashes.

Guest chicken little

jesus!

feel a bit sorry for the reds i know but, you know, they're all from manchester like.

Why? They want someone who'll stay long term and looks to build side after side. Do you think a cunt like Mourinho is the man to do that? No chance.

I was just watching the news, and, having got over the sheer wankness of it being the first story on the national news, they went to Old Trafford and asked a couple of spackers what they thought of it, and some total douchebag with a North American accent said it was as if someone had died.

Yes, your stone cold, icy heart, that is what is dead, you revolting fucking gloryhunter.

:lol: I was just trying to make a point about how Moyes really isn't a worthy replacement, in my eyes. Shit you took it to another level :lol:

Why? They want someone who'll stay long term and looks to build side after side. Do you think a cunt like Mourinho is the man to do that? No chance.

Why not? I don't think he would have left Chelsea if it wasn't for Ambramavich taking the piss.

Josh The Red ‏@TweetsofARed 6 May

If Fergie retires this year I'll eat my own testicles. Not going to happen.

:lol: Count the number of RTs he's had today.

Laurent Blanc , that would be a suprise...

I don't get why people wants Blanc, his trackrecord isn't the best and his teams play a boring brand of football.

Before anyone gets at me, I know he did very well with Bordeaux. He's just no CL winner like Rafa ;)

Yes, your stone cold, icy heart, that is what is dead, you revolting f***ing gloryhunter.

Lol that's priceless.

Rather coincidental that Moyes declares he's considering his future and not long after Ferguson decides he's retiring, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks he may have already known...

Guest bimpy474

Rather coincidental that Moyes declares he's considering his future and not long after Ferguson decides he's retiring, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks he may have already known...

Years ago Ferguson wanted Moyes as his number two iirc, Moyes stayed at Preston. Fergie clearly rates him and i reckon would have a great deal of input into who is the next manager.

Why? They want someone who'll stay long term and looks to build side after side. Do you think a c*** like Mourinho is the man to do that? No chance.

Why not? I don't think he would have left Chelsea if it wasn't for Ambramavich taking the p*ss.

Mourinho isn't a long term manager, he never will be he's just simply not capable of it one of many reasons is because he has no interest in youth development what so ever.

As good as he is at getting instant results he is no ones long term choice.

Moyes is completely the opposite and plays a similar style of football as Fergie while believing in similar ethos, they are looking for continuity and with Moyes IMO they will get it.