Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Got followed into york train station yesterday by some dimwit chanting geordies go home (and something about how great 'united' were) dunno if it was some man u fan with a grudge against us or something, hartlepool perhaps?  Not at all clear

Got followed into york train station yesterday by some dimwit chanting geordies go home (and something about how great 'united' were) dunno if it was some man u fan with a grudge against us or something, hartlepool perhaps?  Not at all clear

WOAT IMO.

Was thinking of starting a 'Player of the Season' or 'End of Season' report card type thread, but then realised that no one would get more than 6 or 7 out of ten.

I don't think that the "being under Pardew" factor is exculpates any of the players from blame for a shoddy season, but I think it'd be rash to lay into any of the players too heavily IMO.

was thinking of starting a less optimistic thread: Which player disappointed you most? :lol: :lol:

Was leaning towards Santon because I thought (and still think) he has such enormous potential. Really thought he'd kick on, especially on the defensive side of his game. He was burnt out by January, and mentally just absent from February from the looks of things.

My Arsenal supporting friend reckons that if Arsenal finish 5th they should sack Wenger and then get Klopp. He's mental right? Surely Klopp would stay at a Champions League club

His main argument is that Arsenal have loads of money to spend and could pay him more

My Arsenal supporting friend reckons that if Arsenal finish 5th they should sack Wenger and then get Klopp. He's mental right? Surely Klopp would stay at a Champions League club

His main argument is that Arsenal have loads of money to spend and could pay him more

Arsenal friend of mine says the same and says he'd come to the 'bigger club'

hmmmmm

Considering he's a math lecturer or something seems bit dumb

Guest neesy111

Most Arsenal fans I know want Wenger out.

Well then they are f*cking morons.

Not really.

They are the 4th richest club in the world without a trophy for 8 years.  Even Ferguson would had been sacked if he went that long without success, it's Arsenal's 2nd longest drought without a trophy since the 2nd World War.

Amicable split is best for all concerned. 

Most Arsenal fans I know want Wenger out.

Well then they are f*cking morons.

Not really.

They are the 4th richest club in the world without a trophy for 8 years.  Even Ferguson would had been sacked if he went that long without success, it's Arsenal's 2nd longest drought without a trophy since the 2nd World War.

They've had their best players sold season on season. They've not been able to pay the fees and wages that Man United, Chelsea and Man City are able to because they're paying off the stadium every year.

Wenger has done an amazing job to build the stadium, fight against a counterproductive board and keep them top 3/4 every season. Any Arsenal fan that can't see the bigger picture doesn't know a thing about football.