RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Guest taps01

Not seen the interview but it sounds like he doesn't even know his own role. So that'll work out really great.

He doesn't even know his own history.

What boils my p**s is that no one has pulled him up on his obvious lies.

"We were flying before my heart attack "

Not seen the interview but it sounds like he doesn't even know his own role. So that'll work out really great.

He claims he was here for 2 years.  :lol:

In fairness, it bloody felt like 2 years.

Im wondering if they've give him a "job" as they felt sorry for his illness but the job is pretty empty and he has no power.  Just a job for a friend, of course now he is telling the world of his new position.  :lol: :lol:

He claims he was here for 2 years.  :lol:

2008 and 2009 tbf.  ;)

Did he not say ages ago we has coming back and the club denied it ?

yup said he'd been offered the managers job was waiting for him when he got healthy again, a few weeks later Hughton got the job full time.

Wonder what the percentage of him actually being successful would be. Going off the interview, his role is to look at the squad and tell players not good enough to fack off!

Now that's all well and good, but judging the bloke from being manager here and the crazy gang days, his type of player should fit in nicely with Pardews negative hoofball.

What did we do to deserve this shit.

For the first time ever I actually feel sorry for Pardew. More so us fans though because I cannot see any other scenario other than Kinnear taking over from Pardew eventually.

The only appointment that would have baffled me more than this would have been Hughton.

Really really bizarre.

Why? Would have surprised me too, but at least he has class and dignity, and I could see why you would want him to represent your company.

Keegan would have surprised me more, but would have been a much more suitable candidate.

Jobs for the boys and a buffoon in charge, no idea why we are even surprised anymore.. :lol:

I think we'll get a statement in the morning clarifying his role and we'll see just how badly he has misinterpreted his duties. He surely can't have as much power as he claims?

Another pipe dream is that Mike is furious with him going on SSN like that and has him put down.