NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Making a careless error directly leading to a simple goal for the other country in the biggest match in the history of your country does not equate to "decent", imo.

Have to say I thought he looked terrible in the World Cup. The amount of times he stupidly gave the ball away was embarrassing. He had one good season and the odd good game but he's generally been found out and he's in a position that can easily be replaced. I'd sell for anything more than 5 million!

Bit of a tendency to underrate our players on here imo. When Tiote struggles it when he tries to do too much as the rest of our midfield has a tendency to go AWOL - at Arsenal he would just need to win it and give it, a job he's very good at.

Yep - he's a much better player than people are making out on here.

:thup:

Agree.

As noted by others.. Tiote out, Grenier or a more direct dm replacement that can distribute a ball in would be great. Love Cheick but we could benefit from his departure IMO.

Between Anita, Colback and possible even abeid we have players to adequately cover the tidy up and break down attacks position. His physicality might be missed but I'd happily exchange that for anyone creative to play from deep.

Wouldn't be surprised if we are immediately linked to Diame again.

Says we want £14m in the Mail. Sounds like us.

The general consensus seems to be around £8m which seems more like it. At 28 his value is only going to go down, and we are well stocked with DM's anyway, although none of them are as dominant or physical as Tiote who often has had his best games against the big teams like Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Making a careless error directly leading to a simple goal for the other country in the biggest match in the history of your country does not equate to "decent", imo.

Have to say I thought he looked terrible in the World Cup. The amount of times he stupidly gave the ball away was embarrassing. He had one good season and the odd good game but he's generally been found out and he's in a position that can easily be replaced. I'd sell for anything more than 5 million!

Why 5 million? Might as well be 50k.

Brilliant timing to sell one of our most important players. There has to be a replacement lined up and ready to sign a deal if this goes through.

Why 5 million? Might as well be 50k.

Brilliant timing to sell one of our most important players. There has to be a replacement lined up and ready to sign a deal if this goes through.

Fucking perfect excuse for Pardew if we sell Tiote as well :anguish: Been going on about how strong our squad is, wouldn't take more than losing Tiote and losing a couple of games before he started moaning how we missed his presence on the pitch.

Yup, need to keep him until the replacement is through the door over the line like with Debuchy any sensible club.

It's sad when we're rooting for the club to sell a decent player in Tiote just so the manager will have no choice but to play Anita. :lol:

Tiote, like so many others in our squad, would look much better under a manger who isn't an utter fucking aidsmachine.

It's sad when we're rooting for the club to sell a decent player in Tiote just so the manager will have no choice but to play Anita. :lol:

Tiote, like so many others in our squad, would look much better under a manger who isn't an utter fucking aidsmachine.

I actually don't think he would look much better under a different manager. He's benefited more than most from Pardew being manager

Doesn't matter. He's 28 now so basically a corpse. Since we have to sell every player we ever buy whilst they still have retail value we have no choice but to sell him now before he becomes the new Gutierrez or Alan Smith.