NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Once this transfer merry go round starts and everybody jumps on we'll be like the poor little snotty nosed kid that can't afford to get on but just watches everyone else having fun

I think West Ham would be quite keen to move Carroll on if they got an acceptable fee for him.

I am not sure if we are interested.  I just always think it is a name the club throw out there because they think it get the fans onside.

How often do pay as you play deals actually happen? Seem very rare to me at the top level

Mega low basic wage (still in the £k's) with a substantial bonus if you're deemed fit to play and an even bigger one if you do play I'd imagine.

Newcastle United have told Andy Carroll that the only way he will return to St James’ Park is on a pay-as-you-play deal, writes Alan Oliver in the Sunday People.

Stopped reading at that point.

How often do pay as you play deals actually happen? Seem very rare to me at the top level

We should get Appiah on one imo.

:lol: It's been a while since i saw his name haha. Back in the days...

Guest chopey

Why would Carroll leave the security of genuine full time contract to come here on pay as you play ?

If Charnley has the last say on Transfers we are f***ed.

I reckon thats why Carr & McClaren have been put on the board.

Is it? Or does it just serve to make mcclaren look like he has more influence than he eventually will. These pricks make me the perfect cynic

IF he can stay fit i'm sure De Jong could be very good for us in the correct setup. Such an intelligent player. Lots of if's though.

And stop preparing, SIGN players asap!