NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest zicomartin

Would take Richards in an instant. Even at 8mil. Better than anyone else we'd end up getting. Not a chance, mind.

We couldn't get Remy for 8-9 million and $70k a week...

Why would Richards even be in our ballpark?

Would take Richards in an instant. Even at 8mil. Better than anyone else we'd end up getting. Not a chance, mind.

We couldn't get Remy for 8-9 million and $70k a week...

Why would Richards even be in our ballpark?

he's not playing for City and when he does he hasn't impressed throw in injury problems and its doubtful any of the "elite" clubs would take a chance on him leaving him to the rest to scrap over.

Are we talking about the same Richards? Because he's nowhere near the player he was and definitely isn't better than what we can get based on his performances of the last 2 years.

But in any case with this manager and coaching staff no player interests me.

There is only two transfers that interest me and that's Ashley and Pardew f*cking off back to the cesspits they came from.

Mathieu Debuchy has again hinted he could leave Newcastle after the World Cup, admitting a move to PSG appeals.

Cant blame the bloke, hes a fantastic full back and deserves to play at a club with ambitions that match his own.

At this point I really don't care a jot about who is coming in on or going out.

The sooner we get rid of all of the foreigners and get a bunch of middle class brits in the better.

It will mean we're closer to Pardew flopping, and proving he's a fraud.

His chips out to the wing backs would end up in the top tier of Nou Camp, no chance of this :lol:

Awful on the ball and hasn't got the distribution either, no chance he's a future Barca keeper.

It does say as number 2 tbh. If also wager they might have better coaching staff than us ;)

Not going to be 10 mil plus on a number 2 for starters, and they could have the best GK coach in the world but it's not going to improve Krul's kicking. He's just shit at it and always has been regardless of the amount of training he must do on it :lol:

Krul just on the ball is a worry though, he doesn't even look comfortable on it. Valdes can play outfield in 5a side Barca matches, imagine Krul trying to join in :laugh:

Lol have you seen pinto though? He's ass cheeks tbh

Pinto's just there for the crack though, he's like a player version of Terry Mac :lol:

And i'm sure he's one of Messi's best mates, that probably helps him  :aww:

I can see all of our best players wanting to leave and the ones we are trying to shift, still here next year.

I wonder if the club are anticipating the likes of Debuchy, Krul, Tiote and Colo leaving.  They have enough players to sign to fill in the gaps as it is without having to replace the likes of Debuchy and Krul.  We could be looking at more or less an entire new team - 2 strikers, 2 CBs, 2 right backs, creative midfielders, a goalkeeper before addressing the other gaps in the squad.

Mathieu Debuchy has again hinted he could leave Newcastle after the World Cup, admitting a move to PSG appeals.

Thank god we have a solid RB replacement in MYM.  :suicide:

Can't really blame anyone wanting to leave. No doubt he is pining for Cabaye too.

At this point I really don't care a jot about who is coming in on or going out.

The sooner we get rid of all of the foreigners and get a bunch of middle class brits in the better.

It will mean we're closer to Pardew flopping, and proving he's a fraud.

And who the FUCK pissed on your chips.