NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do people believe what they read in the mag?

All they do is re-hash the shittest stories from a few days/weeks ago and then lick NUST ass.

I suppose it's not as bad as TF's monthly tales of hooliganism.

Watford face a battle to keep hold of star striker Troy Deeney with a host of sides chasing him, Sky Sports understands. Premier League trio Aston Villa, Newcastle and Swansea are thought to be keeping tabs on Deeney, while the likes of Championship hopefuls Norwich, Fulham, Wigan and Nottingham Forest are all keen on the proven hit-man.

Not at 13 million we're not  :lol:

It's perfect, just before the liverpool transfer goes through we'll bid £6m and then say we were unlucky and pipped to the post

Sovereign states :)

22:04

We are hearing that Sunderland are weighing up a bid to hijack Newcastle's move for French striker Bafetimbi Gomis. Newcastle have been regarded favourites to land Gomis, who is a free agent, after holding a long-term interest in the former Lyon striker. However, North-East rivals Sunderland are ready to join the chase for Gomis as Gus Poyet looks to bring in a new striker to the Stadium of Light.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Fucking hell, Haidara as first choice left-back and keeping Taylor ahead of Yanga-Mbiwa. :lol: :lol:

If Haidara and Taylor make 20+ starts each next season, I would pretty much guarantee us finishing in the bottom six.

@GFN_France: IB Times: Liverpool are ready to make a €13m offer for Marseille's Andre Ayew and Newcastle are interested too, they claim. #NUFC #OM #LFC

That like me being interested in dating a supermodel  :lol:

:lol:

Fucking hell, Haidara as first choice left-back and keeping Taylor ahead of Yanga-Mbiwa. :lol: :lol:

If Haidara and Taylor make 20+ starts each next season, I would pretty much guarantee us finishing in the bottom six.

That a bit harsh on Haidara tbh, he's close if not at Santon's level imo.