The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I think people forget just how disgusting Alex Ferguson was. At least as much a twat as Mourinho.

I never really saw much point in hating Ferguson even if he was a bit of a cunt. He backed it up by winning titles year after year and did it playing good football.

I think people forget just how disgusting Alex Ferguson was. At least as much a twat as Mourinho.

I never really saw much point in hating Ferguson even if he was a bit of a cunt. He backed it up by winning titles year after year and did it playing good football.

True, I didn't hate him either, but he wasn't a nice person and didn't embody some sort of 'better' way of doing things. His football was good, but his personality wasn't and he could be very childish with the media.

I think people forget just how disgusting Alex Ferguson was. At least as much a t*** as Mourinho.

I never really saw much point in hating Ferguson even if he was a bit of a c***. He backed it up by winning titles year after year and did it playing good football.

True, I didn't hate him either, but he wasn't a nice person and didn't embody some sort of 'better' way of doing things. His football was good, but his personality wasn't and he could be very childish with the media.

I still think SAF should get off his ass and manage ManU until he croaks. As is he's a lingering stink that undermines the current manager by his looming presence.

There's something to that. But why would he risk his legacy? He bailed when they were on the downhill and he knew that he didn't have another rebuild in him.

The funny part was the way he dropped Moyes in the mess he knew he was leaving behind. :lol:

I think Karanka is next (not on the list yet I know). The season will start out hard, he'll throw a fit (just like he did a couple of months ago), players will revolt (again), and he'll walk or get sacked.