The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Just think Marsch is a bit of a gobshite. Talks a good game and probably has a decent motivational tone with the players but that's about it.

He's one rung up the ladder from Gerrard and Lampard, and that's about it.

Rodgers is a much better manager than any of them above. Leicester can only get worse under Marsch. Short term they might get a small boost though.

Marsch to Leicester is what happened two years into my FM save. :lol:

I think he'd be decent for a struggling team. Would rather see Everton & Forest go down.

Edited by Dyeyzzon

5 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

What did he do at Leeds which makes people think he’s a good option. Ok they stayed up but that was just luck of the dice, he never built anything there did he?

Just now, 54 said:

Just a reminder of super Franks fine system last time he was at Chelsea.

FB_IMG_1680980557960.jpg

As someone who cannot stand late people, and literally die inside if i'm late, i'm fully on board with this system.

15 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Aye, nowt wrong with that. I reckon we have something similar at our gaff.

Wilson talked about it on his pod last month:

“We only do late at the minute at Newcastle. We have a wheel and you spin it and on the wheel, there are just figures and that's what you have to pay. The maximum is three figures and it's kept quite low-key."

Also mentioned that has changed massively from Bournemouth, where they still used the wheel but it had much more varied consequences and they were penalised over a lot more than just being late for stuff.

Listening to Chelsea fans over the last week or so, I don't think they realise how easily they could start to fall away due to the mismanagement of so much money and the mess over identifying the right manager first time around and putting him in position to succeed.

Just throwing money at stuff is not going to fly anymore like it used to. You'd better have the right manager in place and a solid structure behind him that identifies and gets him the right players that suit his approach.

There's just too much money in the Prem and too many players and managers willing to work join the league. The likes of Newcastle, Villa, Brighton, Wolves etc are now no longer just recycling PFM managers that are just going to sit back against these so called 'top teams'. They are all now attracting legitimate managers with sound philosophies that can lead very good teams with players decent enough to cause serious problems.

Chelsea and Spurs with a few missteps this summer could be in big trouble going forward, as Newcastle and Villa in particular are progressing very quickly with everything already in place.

Edited by KaKa

He’s already wheeled out several pfm bullshit bingo lines.. “I didn’t expect to solve everything in one day” , “Wednesday will be a completely different game” 😀

It’s almost like they all go on the same Poundland media training course.

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

He’s already wheeled out several pfm bullshit bingo lines.. “I didn’t expect to solve everything in one day” , “Wednesday will be a completely different game” 😀

It’s almost like they all go on the same Poundland media training course.

Dusting daan and Rowling the sleeves up 

I cant believe how many clubs don't a full time manager, these new owners almost think its not important to spend money on a manager so long as they have good players.