Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sat 19th October @ 12.45pm (live on BT Sport)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kinda hoping its the most boring 0-0 possible (outside of the obvious reason why) just to annoy BT with their "virtually goals guaranteed" ad. Dunno why but things like that bug me

I'd be happy with 0-0, but its been over 39 years since that happened in this fixture, hence the advert.

kinda hoping its the most boring 0-0 possible (outside of the obvious reason why) just to annoy BT with their "virtually goals guaranteed" ad. Dunno why but things like that bug me

I'd be happy with 0-0, but its been over 39 years since that happened in this fixture, hence the advert.

I know and its completely illogical but its bugging me for some reason.

Would love to drop Cisse and play Hatem in a false 9 position. Means we would have to move a lot more and be keep the ball on the ground more. But I think with Gouffran and Remy out wide they are both wide forwards capable of making the formation work. I'd go like this.

Krul

Debuchy.              Williamson.              Mbiwa.          Santon

Anita

Cabaye.                        Sissoko

Gouffran.                          HBA.                      Remy

I just hope we are still in the game after 15 mins, if we do that then I'll believe we can get a decent result.

Would be nice to be still in the game after 10 minutes.

Taking the piss now with 15 minutes mate. Ten minutes, yeah sure, but 15?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastles-pardew-wants-liverpool-payback-2463384

"This year, I don't think that. I think we carry a lot of threat, and therefore we just need to get the shape of the team and the defending side of things nailed down. If we can do that, we're going to score goals.

He talks a lot of bollocks in that interview, but this bit is worth pointing out imo. He STILL thinks this is how you win football games. Just defend and let the 3 lads up front work it out.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Brian Clough and Arrigo Saachi thought that too :thup:

By the way you're nitpicking there - why not bring up the shape?