Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest snoopythewriter

What the hell is this personal hearing for? So he can admit he was a bad boy and that he's going to anger management classes in the hope that that's going to affect the length of the ban?

Guest chopey

Yeah - there are quite a few stories about Pardew's 'extracurricular' activities.

"I did not have sex with these women. I was simply trying to push them away with my penis."

Ha Ha

What the hell is this personal hearing for? So he can admit he was a bad boy and that he's going to anger management classes in the hope that that's going to affect the length of the ban?

Quite possibly, would that be so strange?

Guest chopey

Pardew wont be there for the next ten games, if we do well its because of his tactics in training during the week, if we do poor its because he was not there and we should be so grateful when he gets back ............................................either way he screws up and still comes out of this smelling of roses

Bit of an odd one but could we get an 'emergency' manager in for the rest of the season? Say one of the recently sacked managers like Laudrup.

theres nothing to play for :lol:

Bit of an odd one but could we get an 'emergency' manager in for the rest of the season? Say one of the recently sacked managers like Laudrup.

It would never happen. Imagine laudrup coming in for the last ten games and seeing the quality of football skyrocket. It would make Pardew look a right chump. I don't think he could come back from it.

http://www.footballaudio.com/podcasts/374/1147251669749glenn-roeder-100506.jpg

It would never happen. Imagine laudrup coming in for the last ten games and seeing the quality of football skyrocket. It would make Pardew look a right chump. I don't think he could come back from it.

Probably suit an apparent part time manager like laudrup, just turning up match day and leaving it at that. Only problem is, you'd have Pardew doing the rest.