Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's my point, we shouldn't even need to worry about it. It shouldn't even come into consideration. Only the horrendous management of Pardew last season even made it an issue.

Which teams switch off when they get to 40 points? What a stupid c*** Pardew is! I don't see Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs Man Utd or Everton EVER switching off when they reach 40 points. They don't even think of it as a fuckin target, never mind switching off. We aren't Norwich or Crystal Palace.

Pardew is so small time. It's amazing how many of his utterly ridiculous unambitious quotes just get brushed over by the media.

All the teams you've mentioned usually have something to play for at this stage of the season, be it the league, a European place or Premier League survival. By comparison, our season's essentially over. A push for Europe isn't necessary out of the question, but its also very unlikely to be taken seriously given the attitude of the board and the manager towards the Europa League. I'm not disagreeing with you - it's pretty pathetic just to hit 40 points and shut up shop - but it's an inevitable symptom of where we are, particularly in relation to the teams you've mentioned.

Which teams switch off when they get to 40 points? What a stupid c*** Pardew is! I don't see Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs Man Utd or Everton EVER switching off when they reach 40 points. They don't even think of it as a fuckin target, never mind switching off. We aren't Norwich or Crystal Palace.

Pardew is so small time. It's amazing how many of his utterly ridiculous unambitious quotes just get brushed over by the media.

:thup:

@lee_ryder: AP says: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying that they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points." #nufc

Slim? Brett? Ian?

Surely that letter is a sarcastic pisstake, and Pardoo's head is so stuck up his arse (between shifts of tasting Mike Ashley's ring-hole) that he can't see it.

@lee_ryder: AP says: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying that they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points." #nufc

Slim? Brett? Ian?

Surely that letter is a sarcastic pisstake, and Pardoo's head is so stuck up his arse (between shifts of tasting Mike Ashley's ring-hole) that he can't see it.

selective information release, he doesn't clarify how many letters he's had outlining how much of a horrible cunt he is

All the teams you've mentioned usually have something to play for at this stage of the season, be it the league, a European place or Premier League survival. By comparison, our season's essentially over. A push for Europe isn't necessary out of the question, but its also very unlikely to be taken seriously given the attitude of the board and the manager towards the Europa League. I'm not disagreeing with you - it's pretty pathetic just to hit 40 points and shut up shop - but it's an inevitable symptom of where we are, particularly in relation to the teams you've mentioned.

Oh, I know that, but all have had poor seasons in the past. Everton and Liverpool have had seasons recently where they haven't been in contention for Europe but you wouldn't find their managers worrying about motivation going past 40 points. They would never see it as a target, and their fans wouldn't let them. Remember that Pardew is classing this season as some kind of success, less than 2 years after finishing 5th. Even in our first season up again we were 45 mins away from finishing 9th.

I fail to see how midtable mediocrity and scraping a couple victories over Villa and Palace in the last few seconds is something to be proud of, just because we're already 'safe'.

It's the attitude the club has and the mentality of Pardew. Not the mentality of a winner. Not good enough for Newcastle.

Guest neesy111

If it gets us a result, it'll be the right decision.  Otherwise he'll deserve the criticism coming his way.