Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Pardew more than I hate(d) Souness like, there's no contest.  A lot of that is probably down to him being the far bigger arsehole though.

Pardew is by far the worst for me, he has nothing about him.

When will this tosser start to feel any pressure????? no media pressure, no pressure from his boss, no pressure from the fans.

No wonder we keep on getting battered, he has nothing to worry about.

To be fair, he has been getting stick from the local media (obviously it wouldnt have happened without the ban), but he has had some.

Guest firetotheworks

It's as simple as this, Souness, Dalglish, Gullit etc were all failures and viewed as failures by the chairman and sacked/resigned before being sacked. Pardew is a complete failure but is viewed as not just good enough, but a success by the chairman. For that reason he's comfortably the worst. Imagine over 3 years with Souness being Souness and him telling us how mint he is. That is essentially Pardew.

I don't know any other manager who has overseen so many hammering and has not been sacked for it.

You must have missed his pre match interview where he was explaining how the fans should appreciate 46 points on the board.

Guest bimpy474

Last 14 matches:

Won 4

Drew 1

Lost 9

Scored 10 (7 of which in 2 matches)

Conceded 22

Thank fuck we didn't rest on our laurels.  My letter's in the post.

Those stats look mighty skewed. We need a Happy Face analytical breakdown with charts and graphs supplied to explain what a great deal we have been getting during those games.

Only Palace have scored less in 3 months.  Only Cardiff and Fulham have conceded more in 2 months.

No European excuses.

Clueless.

http://i.imgur.com/AbbfTiI.gif