Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As mick says, that should be sent to every media outlets possible.

How anyone can defend pardew after reading that is beyond me.

It puts perfectly into words why I can't stand him.  We've often been shit and always been ultimately unsuccessful, but he's sucked the fun out of following the club.

I love his theory about Chris Hughton being unable to live up to previous home form, versus Pardew's attempts to always make each game a bore-fest.  Same could be said about Roeder starting well and actually quite thrillingly, and also periods of other poor manager's reigns.  Pardew doesn't let excitement last.

You should apply for Lee ryders job.

You could be a class writer earning £11k-a-year for some town rag/£0 on some internet forum, whilst talentless arseholes like that get the big gigs. Blurgh.

:hmm:

Fantastic article from Wullie. Excellent stuff. :thup:

Really highlights exactly how much of an utterly negative and depressing individual Pardew is.

Guest firetotheworks

Very good. Particularly liked the part about how wins losses and draws are all much of a muchness and that winning well makes a rod for his own back. Very good indeed.

Very good. Particularly liked the part about how wins losses and draws are all much of a muchness and that winning well makes a rod for his own back. Very good indeed.

Thats half his issue with coming out in the 2nd half playing so defensively. He cant blame it on player/team ability when we see their capabilities for 45 minutes.

I think it's safe to say, that is the best piece of writing on our current situation that I've read.

Indeed it might just be the best football related post I've ever read on here.

Wullie, you have captured my feelings perfectly.  It's heartening to know we all feel the same thing.

Let's get our club back :thup:

As mick says, that should be sent to every media outlets possible.

How anyone can defend pardew after reading that is beyond me.

It puts perfectly into words why I can't stand him.  We've often been shit and always been ultimately unsuccessful, but he's sucked the fun out of following the club.

I love his theory about Chris Hughton being unable to live up to previous home form, versus Pardew's attempts to always make each game a bore-fest.  Same could be said about Roeder starting well and actually quite thrillingly, and also periods of other poor manager's reigns.  Pardew doesn't let excitement last.

:thup: This is something I hadn't really thought about. Totally agree with Wullie's point, it is the only way he can survive.