Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I see FARTdew has been snubbed in favour of Pulis for the BBC World Cup coverage team.

Hopefully the BBC know something we don't know.

Nah we know he's shit too.

Journo Richardson sounds convinced. Oliver also going with it, laughing stock I know but wouldn't be surprised if he and Richardson, senior journos, have been tipped off.

Would be typical of Ashley though.

Just can't imagine the atmosphere next season if true.

Won't change. A few signings and a win or two and the "pards is doing a good job" brigade will be out in force

The sad truth. A draw tomorrow would give him a season's grace in the eyes of some of our supporters. Some would have accepted relegation last year under him. You just have to look at the support on here for him last April.

Wins are wins whether we play ugly or not. There will always be people happy to jump aboard that bandwagon. The most worrying thing which has occurred ever since Mort left, is the larger proportion of fans that just couldn't care less. As long as they sign a couple of players keep a basic status quo of being in the premier league...

Apathy set in a while ago for far too many fans, and more and more are being ground down all the time. The silent voices are more of a worry to me than the mongs that still think Pardew should be in a job here.. or even those that are and will get tired of fighting a lost cause.

It will take a long concentrated relentless campaign to get rid of Pardew. Some of the support are going to have to grow some serious cojones if we are to have the same success that MU, Liverpool and I suspect WHU in the next week or so though. If not we'll get what we deserve.

I think it's very, very odd that the club is leaking this information to the press on the eve of a match that is likely to see the most vociferous fan protests in ages. Would be much smarter to have done it tomorrow after the match.

Fuck off

Alan Pardew will not be sacked by Newcastle this summer. My source tells me he is still 100 per cent backed by owner Mike Ashley despite fan dissent.

Finishing in the top 10 is what was required of Pardew by the Sports Direct owner.

Behind Arsene Wenger, Pardew is the second-longest reigning manager in the Premier League after taking over in December 2010.

http://dailym.ai/1mKGENo

Guest chopey

That has really spoiled my day, I'm pleased I gave my season ticket up now and my hatred of Ashley and Pardew has just increased ten fold , fucking sick

f*** off

Alan Pardew will not be sacked by Newcastle this summer. My source tells me he is still 100 per cent backed by owner Mike Ashley despite fan dissent.

Finishing in the top 10 is what was required of Pardew by the Sports Direct owner.

Behind Arsene Wenger, Pardew is the second-longest reigning manager in the Premier League after taking over in December 2010.

http://dailym.ai/1mKGENo

He only backs him because that means another season without signings. No other manager would accept that.

I do think we are stuck with Pardew personally however I'm taking these media reports with a huge pinch of salt.

It's these same journalists that complain mike Ashley doesn't speak that suddenly have sources close to him.

Either way we will know more in a week or two

This was always going to be the case imo - he's achieved the target he was set, and does exactly what he's told - why would Ashley sack him?

Most likely outcome now is a disastrous start to next season and he'll be forced to ditch him some time before Christmas as relegation looms yet again.