Swansea City 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/12/13 - post-match reaction from p37

Dave

Guest neesy111

Awful keeping, awful officiating! Put me in the excuse thread but this isn't a 3-0 game. We'll bounce back though , we are too good not to. Not what you want away to Man Utd but providing RVP still out, we can give them a go!

Hi Michael Owen.

This is one of the reasons I moan like f*** about our negative tactics when we have the chance to crush teams. We never build on our good play and go into the next match full of confidence. We should be brimming with confidence, and relishing a match against an open, attacking, passing side.

We've been timid as f*** tonight, not like a team that won the last four.

Fairly obvious stuff that'll go straight over a lot of heads as usual.

We need results like tonight to remind us. To put us back in our place. To manage unrealistic expectations.

:troll:

This is one of the reasons I moan like fuck about our negative tactics when we have the chance to crush teams. We never build on our good play and go into the next match full of confidence. We should be brimming with confidence, and relishing a match against an open, attacking, passing side.

We've been timid as fuck tonight, not like a team that won the last four.

Absolutely bang on.

Something I always ask: when was the last time we truly went for the jugular against a team under Pardew?

Indeed.

Still some people on here goes on like everything is perfect  :lol:

As soon as anything other than Pardews "plan" happening we are fucked. Just nothing we can do or change to come back.

Guest bimpy474

Awful keeping, awful officiating! Put me in the excuse thread but this isn't a 3-0 game. We'll bounce back though , we are too good not to. Not what you want away to Man Utd but providing RVP still out, we can give them a go!

Your last name is Pardew isn't it.

Krul back to his usual season form. Btw I've never seen a keeper scramble on his feet so much than Krul. Sort your positioning out you daft parrot looking tit.

Seriously such an overreaction, one bad game ffs :lol: In a game where everyone has been gash.

This is one of the reasons I moan like fuck about our negative tactics when we have the chance to crush teams. We never build on our good play and go into the next match full of confidence. We should be brimming with confidence, and relishing a match against an open, attacking, passing side.

Not mine.

There is no hope with the silver chump at the helm. We've had the rub of the green the last few matches, and if people think playing in sporadic spells and hoping the opposition are having an off day spells success then they're just as clueless as the mugs running things.

This is one of the reasons I moan like f*** about our negative tactics when we have the chance to crush teams. We never build on our good play and go into the next match full of confidence. We should be brimming with confidence, and relishing a match against an open, attacking, passing side.

We need results like tonight to remind us. To put us back in our place. To manage unrealistic expectations.

:troll:

It only goes over the heads of trolls on the board here. Everyone else is privy to it and too bloody tired of saying it.  We are stuck with the t*** whether we like it or not.

Not mine.

There is no hope with the silver chump at the helm. We've had the rub of the green the last few matches, and if people think playing in sporadic spells and hoping the opposition are having an off day spells success then they're just as clueless as the mugs running things.

:thup:

Not mine.

:thup: