Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I rang the box office on friday saying I would like to cancel my season ticket. She said the final payment for this season is February 2nd and also I must confirm in writing by January 31st by either email or written letter. Emailed them and they replied couple hours later saying it will be cancelled after February 2nd. I'm a bit sad and if we do get a good manager like Garde/de Boer it could be a mistake...

I rang the box office on friday saying I would like to cancel my season ticket. She said the final payment for this season is February 2nd and also I must confirm in writing by January 31st by either email or written letter. Emailed them and they replied couple hours later saying it will be cancelled after February 2nd. I'm a bit sad and if we do get a good manager like Garde/de Boer it could be a mistake...

A big if though.

Guest palnese

You're not giving Ashley your money anymore though :thup:

Guest neesy111

You could always buy it again.

Guest Roger Kint

Your seat will still be there in 1 June/July or whenever the public sale starts so you lose out on nothing really other than paying in one go rather than DD. In reality half of that money will be in your bank anyway from not paying the DD til then

If i cancel my season ticket. But keep/renew my membership. Will i lose all the points for away games

Yes. Mine were kept online until approx November. 100 points down the shitter but its not a regret. Sunderland away is not worth the hype anyway. Tickets for all other games are easy enough to get through mates daft enough to have a ST.

I cancelled my season ticket last week.  Sad times but it's a waste of money.

I sympathise with season ticket holders. It must be a really hard decision to walk away but when you look at what's going on, the whole thing is just a pointless exercise now.

A club which actively chooses NOT to try to win a cup or finish as high up the league as realistically possible. Complete sham organisation. Fuck em.

Your seat will still be there in 1 June/July or whenever the public sale starts so you lose out on nothing really other than paying in one go rather than DD. In reality half of that money will be in your bank anyway from not paying the DD til then

Not sure that is correct as I was on the 10 year price freeze so if I do decide to renew wont I have to pay the new price? Not completely clued up so it could stay the same but if not I probably have to pay extra 50-100 for it?

They will probably let you keep it if we appointed a manager that changed your mind, you would just have to give them some bullshit like you had lost your job but had since found another one.

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure that is correct as I was on the 10 year price freeze so if I do decide to renew wont I have to pay the new price? Not completely clued up so it could stay the same but if not I probably have to pay extra 50-100 for it?

If enough chuck their ST's the new price will be pretty much what you paid. You could have gone game by game for cheaper this season so far so no way will you end up out of pocket tbh.

I just feel I am wasting my weekend - haven't enjoyed going for a while now.  The current plan is to cancel - the club have two weeks to change my mind.

I just feel I am wasting my weekend - haven't enjoyed going for a while now.  The current plan is to cancel - the club have two weeks to change my mind.

Likewise. Sold my tickets for the past three games and didn't really miss going. Got two great seats and reluctant to give them up so hope Charnley and Carr can surprise us.

Mate, as long as Ashley's here it will never change. Even if we sign Garde, the intentions MA has for us will remain. As long as he stays we will never go anywhere- we may finish in a Europa League spot again (which would be amazing) but we will not consolidate upon it, as it would be viewed as a failure. I would encourage everyone not to renew.