Other clubs' transfers

TBG

We were in talks for a new contract with him a few months ago but for some reason that went nowhere. Wouldn't surprise me if his agent is trying to revive the talks with these reports.

I hope we get him to a longer contract, he's already great and will only get better.

It came from The Sun and now people are repeating it, as if he is leaving Iniesta, Messi and Suarez. [emoji38]

Wouldn't surprise me if he does a Ramos and uses these reports for a new contract however.

Aye the end of the guardian article said it all might be a ploy to get a better contract. Barca would be lunatics not to tie him down, offer him fucking anything really.

It came from The Sun and now people are repeating it, as if he is leaving Iniesta, Messi and Suarez. [emoji38]

Wouldn't surprise me if he does a Ramos and uses these reports for a new contract however.

Aye the end of the guardian article said it all might be a ploy to get a better contract. Barca would be lunatics not to tie him down, offer him fucking anything really.

Surely they offered him pretty much everything already?

Surely they offered him pretty much everything already?

Too much is never enough when you're a Brazilian footballer.

Won't be long before he's playing for Shandong Luneng Taishan on $1m a week.