Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest Roger Kint

They need someone quickly to play against Arsenal who isn't Ilori so I don't think its that bad of a signing

Would he not have needed to be signed before 12 yesterday? Thought it worked like weekends where Sat/Sun games had a Friday cut off

They need someone quickly to play against Arsenal who isn't Ilori so I don't think its that bad of a signing

Would he not have needed to be signed before 12 yesterday? Thought it worked like weekends where Sat/Sun games had a Friday cut off

According to that article on their website the paperwork came through in time.

Guest Roger Kint

According to that article on their website the paperwork came through in time.

:thup: Shame we didnt rush ours through for Saivet

Wigan have made a bid of £2.5m for Bolton's training ground.

I shit you not.

It'll take Shola three hours to jog off it, so they'll probably chuck him into the deal too, making it a nice round £2m

Wigan have made a bid of £2.5m for Bolton's training ground.

I s*** you not.

They're on about selling their car park.

Apparently they are 24 hours away from entering administration with liquidation a very likely outcome. They need £14m worth of debt paid off ASAP, and £200m in total.

Newcastle preparing a bid.

By the time we actually made a big Bolton would have went bust the AFC Bolton would be looking for promotion from the Championship.

And Ashley will have spent that £2.5m at Greggs, amirite?

That would be a bargain IMO.

Napoli this season have looked really good. I think in past seasons they've flattered to deceive too often but they look the real deal this year, not least with Higuain being fucking mint.