Other clubs' transfers

TBG

What Bamford needs is another loan deal before deciding if he's good enough to be signed permanently...

A Loan, With Everybody

Did you just want to use that Verve/loan play on words, or is there a link I'm missing? [emoji38]

He's had a lot of loans.

Guest firetotheworks

What Bamford needs is another loan deal before deciding if he's good enough to be signed permanently...

A Loan, With Everybody

Did you just want to use that Verve/loan play on words, or is there a link I'm missing? [emoji38]

He's had a lot of loans.

Ahh okay. Nicely done.

West Ham's £3m bid for Snodgrass rejected :lol:

They're pathetic. Realise Snodgrass is out of contract in the summer but there is no way Hull are selling for anywhere near as low as that amount.

Contracted until 2018, which makes the offer even more laughable.

Some guy on Twitter wondered if they were expecting the taxpayer to pay the other 7M :lol:.

What position does he play? totally out of the loop.

Striker. He's absolutely lethal for Torino and pretty much Italy's number 1 striker in the national team despite only making his debut last year.

Guest Howaythetoon

How many Italians have actually thrived in the PL?

Italian managers have thrived very much, Mancini, Ranieri and Ancelotti have all won titles and Conte is on course too. I'd say, without looking at stats, Italian strikers don't fair too well and Italian players in general don't either.

How many Italians have actually thrived in the PL?

Italian managers have thrived very much, Mancini, Ranieri and Ancelotti have all won titles and Conte is on course too. I'd say, without looking at stats, Italian strikers don't fair too well and Italian players in general don't either.

given the record of italian strikers that'd be some balls to pay £55m (or more) for one like :lol: