Other clubs' transfers

TBG

random, barely got a look in last season thanks to colemans great form and its not like he's all that good anyway

Probably a good egg on low wages to have around the place to keep a bit of locality about the club, plus won't kick up a fuss not playing.

I think we should get Shola back too

random, barely got a look in last season thanks to colemans great form and its not like he's all that good anyway

Probably a good egg on low wages to have around the place to keep a bit of locality about the club, plus won't kick up a fuss not playing.

I think we should get Shola back too

Poor bait.

The only way I can see us affording it is by putting Sánchez in the deal, which would be a waste, he brings a lot of stuff to the table that a frontline of Neymar-Messi-Suárez wouldn't.

We are doing a Real Madrid circa 2002, flashing the cash for big names while letting the pillars of the team slowly rot.

Guest firetotheworks

The Clattenberg Lallana complaint said it all like. Self-centred and precious.

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly think that those three players would be overkill. It's school boys fantasy formation stuff, but I dunno if it would work. I'm happy to find out like, but it would close the door on the admiration that I had for Barca if they had that prick playing for them.

Suarez, Messi and Neymar in the same team.  :lol:

Imagine if he bit Neymar, it would be like a amputation.

The fallout if that were to happen. :lol:

Hope he bites Pepe instead. Should be fun.

Suarez, Messi and Neymar in the same team.  :lol:

Imagine if he bit Neymar, it would be like a amputation.

The fallout if that were to happen. :lol:

Hope he bites Pepe instead. Should be fun.

:lol:

Definitely checking on the odds of him biting Pepe in El Classico next season.

At the very least Pepe will pretend to be bitten if they clash. Will check odds on that too.

The only way I can see us affording it is by putting Sánchez in the deal, which would be a waste, he brings a lot of stuff to the table that a frontline of Neymar-Messi-Suárez wouldn't.

We are doing a Real Madrid circa 2002, flashing the cash for big names while letting the pillars of the team slowly rot.

Zubi is desperate not to buy a centre-back like.

Not sure how he is still in a job in all honesty. (Well probably because he's a Barca legend)