Other clubs' transfers

TBG

@HLNinEngeland

Also Marouane #Fellaini's pushing for the #MUFC deal. Now he's even considering a formal transfer request to unblock the negotiations. #EFC

What a gent :lol:

They really should just get rid of this loyalty bonus thing, it is absolutely ridiculous :lol:

"Why won't you let me leave? This is out of order! You are treating me like a slave, I want to progress my career, I won't play until you let me go!"

"Hand in a transfer request then"

"Come on now, lets not be hasty here!".

@HLNinEngeland

Also Marouane #Fellaini's pushing for the #MUFC deal. Now he's even considering a formal transfer request to unblock the negotiations. #EFC

What a gent :lol:

They really should just get rid of this loyalty bonus thing, it is absolutely ridiculous :lol:

"Why won't you let me leave? This is out of order! You are treating me like a slave, I want to progress my career, I won't play until you let me go!"

"Hand in a transfer request then"

"Come on now, lets not be hasty here!".

I don't get loyalty bonus being paid out on players leaving. Surely part of being loyal to a contract is to fulfil the length of the contract, an offer comes in it is still up to the player to leave or to see out his contract, he's only loyal if he decides to stay.

We've been asked how much money Southampton will make from the Gareth Bale transfer.

The answer is absolutely nothing.

Saints did have a 25% sell-on clause in the deal to sell Bale to Tottenham, but is was renegotiated when the south-coast club were in deep financial trouble.

As part of the new deal, Saints got Spurs goalkeeper Tommy Forecast.

Daniel Levy is some sort of arch-negotiator.

From the bbc page today.

:lol: feel a bit for Southampton. Fools.