Other clubs' transfers

TBG

They might as well sell. They're not going to win anything, they're going to have a new manager next season who may not even want him. Rather stupid not to take it iyam.

:thup:

He's not even worth £20m. Totally mental not to accept that money if true.

It's £58m I think. 75m euro. It's being picked up wrong by a lot of outlets it seems.

He's worth about £35-40m in todays market. They should have taken it anyway.

He's never worth that imho.

Considering that there is multiple worse players who have gone for more i disagree. Says more about the ridiculous amounts are willing to pay for players now. I mean we were willing to break 20m for Berahino and Ashley is the cheapest piece of shit going. :lol:

Really? Has he not settled? Would improve every single PL midfield.

A few Spanish websites are running with it, citing Chile's El Mercurio newspaper. I guess they're citing this one:

http://www.elmercurio.com/blogs/2016/02/04/39133/Bayern-Munich-estudia-poner-en-venta-a-Arturo-Vidal-despues-de-las-nuevas-acusaciones-en-su-contra.aspx

Apparently he's not settled in Germany and fallen afoul of Guardiola (who's of course leaving anyway) for various off-field reasons, but Bayern are looking to recoup most of what they paid for him. That blog doesn't mention anything specific about Atletico or Simeone so I'm not sure where they got that from.

Some okish players in China now. Ramires, Ba, Lavezzi, Alex Teixeira, Paulinho, Goulart, Guarin, Jackson, MBia, Gervinho, Gyan, Yilmaz. Few other Brazilians and Argentinians there as well who did well in SA.

Maybe only allowed 3 per matchday?

Some of the players that end up in these leagues. Jucilei has gone from Anzhi, to Al-Jazira in the UAE and then onto a Chinese team. Somehow managing to pickup a Palestine passport in the process (so he can count as an Asian player). What a way to play out a career.

Maybe only allowed 3 per matchday?

Some of the players that end up in these leagues. Jucilei has gone from Anzhi, to Al-Jazira in the UAE and then onto a Chinese team. Somehow managing to pickup a Palestine passport in the process (so he can count as an Asian player). What a way to play out a career.

Used to be a hot prospect for Corinthians, was a pretty decent player who could play multiple positions. Such a shame. Biggest shame of them all is Goulart though. What a waste.