Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 23/02/14 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports 1)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Gouffran DM :lol:

Cheered me up at least

We don't have any other alternatives.  :lol:  Santon is a failed experiment IMO. Sissoko bombs forward too much to protect the back 4 , Anita is too lightweight, MYM would also be a square plug in a round hole. Gouffran does put in a good shift  and also has a decent eye for a pass.

Cheered me up at least

We don't have any other alternatives.  :lol:  Santon is a failed experiment IMO. Sissoko bombs forward too much to protect the back 4 , Anita is too lightweight, MYM would also be a square plug in a round hole. Gouffran does put in a good shift  and also has a decent eye for a pass.

Only to the naked eye.

Krul

Debuchy  Williamson    MYM    Haiidara.

Anita        Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa                                Gouffran

Remy

Obviously if Colo is back he'll play. Santon needs a break, his confidence is shot to pieces. Toss up for left back but just not a huge fan of Dummett.

De Jong on and two up front if we're struggling.

I'm not gonna say I don't care about this game, because obviously I wouldn't browsing this forum if I didn't care.

But it's safe to say the amount i care is easily the least it's ever been.

Oh and I'll go for 0-0, and any talk of Pardew getting the boot is wishful thinking.

Cheered me up at least

Only to the naked eye.

:lol:

Got a vision of a giant ultra violet light shining down on the field showing Santon closing down swiftly and tracking his man impeccably.

Cheered me up at least

Only to the naked eye.

:spit:

Cheered me up at least

Only to the naked eye.

:lol:

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Dummet

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa        de Jong        Remy

Please.

Krul

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Please.

:thup:

Although I'd have Santon and Haidara all day over Dummet. People just rate him because he's a local player. Absolute garbage of a footballer and I know he's young but both Santon and Haidara are too.

If we lose, I reckon AP is away.

It''s a slim prospect as Villa are also crap but I'll clutch that straw.

Haway the Villains!  :indi:

I doubt even that'll do it, and I can't bring myself to want us to lose unless I know it means Pardew is gone.

If we lose, I reckon AP is away.

It''s a slim prospect as Villa are also crap but I'll clutch that straw.

Haway the Villains!  :indi:

I doubt even that'll do it, and I can't bring myself to want us to lose unless I know it means Pardew is gone.

Think of the bigger picture bud. Short term pain for long term gain.

Krul

Anita    Tiote

Sissoko

Please.

:thup:

Although I'd have Santon and Haidara all day over Dummet. People just rate him because he's a local player. Absolute garbage of a footballer and I know he's young but both Santon and Haidara are too.

Describe to me how he's "absolute garbage" for fucks sake. :lol: Anyone moaning about Dummett being shit at this stage must have cried tears of blood when watching Ramage, Huntington, Edgar etc in our defence seven or eight years ago. He looks a mile better than any of those already - played about seven or eight senior games in our shirt and has yet to be culpable for anything (Sunderland enforced CBness aside).

I will go for the optimistic view:

We'll lead 2-0 at half time, then we'll resort to norm in the second half and play deep and then concede one goal at which point we'll start shitting ourselves but hold out until the end.