Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"It's a city that loves the club so much that it hurts itself' date=' because of that love. If there was perhaps less pressure on our results, and the effect on the city, it would probably be a better club, but that's what it is - it's never going to change."[/quote']

This might be the worst sentence I've ever seen. What an absolute twat in all ways, as if your shortcomings are caused by the fans expecting more than mediocrity.

Laughably that comment was made when the fans stuck by him and the team despite being in and around 16th place for most of the season.

Guest chopey

The writing is on the the wall for pardew now, lose the next two and even tho Ashley loves him, he loves money more, he's gone.

I hate this cunt. Anyone who sticks up for him is a fucking loser and must be thick as fuck! What a prick man arghhhhhh!

That's me in a Damien Duff and watching the recorded match of the day isn't gonna help  :sad:

Guest firetotheworks

The day he goes we should all have a party. We need emergency party protocol for when it happens. Not even kidding.

Stoke winning at the Etihad btw, just a couple of weeks since we were encouraged to wank ourselves off at a 2-0 home defeat. :thup:

Nobody encouraged you to 'wank yourself off' to a 2-0 home defeat.  If that's what floats your boat then it's your business but you don't have to justify it by involving us.

The performance against Man City was encouraging in that we looked up for it and gave a good account of ourselves.  We were unlucky to get beaten and did alright.

Read that back. This is what you've been reduced to.

The way we're playing, the upcoming fixtures and the limited chances of Ashley bringing in many more players means there's a degree of inevitability unfolding I think. You can't polish a turd and I think we may well be approaching the end game.......finally. The problem will then be who the oaf in charge replaces him with.

Nowt wrong with what he's said tbf.  He's not blaming the crowd, he's saying everyone got caught up and started pushing forward for another one when the players should have kept their heads and kept it tight at the back.

I actually expected him to blame the 7 minutes stoppage time someone pulled out of their arse.

We conceded from a set-piece when we had 11 players behind the ball. It had absolutely nothing to do with pushing players forward.

That will not compute, defending Pardew before thinking doesn't go well.  Another who listens to the shit the manager comes out with and swallows it hook, line and sinker.

Get tae fuck.  I was calling Pardew for what he is a long time ago.

You can act like an overemotional teen if you want to and pick over his every utterance in faux outrage.  That's not for all of us unfortunately, we're not all as sensitive as you.

Wahheeeeyyyyyyy!!!!

:lol:

Have posted this in ben arfa fred too, just cors ah hate that caaarnt... aaaarrrrggg!

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/hatem-ben-arfa-lawyer-reveals-fight-new-newcastle-moves-force/

Don't know if this has been posted earlier but it galls me to hear about his fight to even just get to train with the first team.

I really do hate Pardle, jeez... imagine we had a manager who had a modicum of intelligence, who could speak and plan like this about a maverick player, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11065619/Brendan-Rodgers-ready-for-the-Mario-Balotelli-circus-as-he-vows-to-bring-out-the-best-in-maverick-Italian.html

who was capable of constructing sentences without "fret", "Hatam", "carnt compete wiv (add team)" and other senseless bile he spouts.

Doesn't Ashley have the intelligence to see that he would get much more bang for his buck with:

a manager who played attractive football, attracted more sponsorship, fans and interest in the club (and his SD brand)

who spoke eloquently and portrayed a more sophisticated image of the club...

I feel sick! :anguish:

The day he goes we should all have a party. We need emergency party protocol for when it happens. Not even kidding.

Agree with this!

i might get on a plane and come for it, can't fucking wait to start enjoying football/nufc again

think it's coming now, villa and palace were his chances i reckon...southampton will bury us and bruce is a better manager than him so he could be in serious shit by the end of those games :thup:

With Remy all but signed up for Chelsea I think that could be the first sign of Pardew's removal as manager.

I think we may have been resting our hopes of a striker on bringing Remy in, and we all know we have only been decent under him when we've had a striker on a hot streak banging in the goals from nothing.

The combination of our non existent attacking game plan and not having a top class striker on the books should hopefully see him dead and buried.

Might still take a while but hopefully it will be before January so he can't be bailed out with more new signings.

HOPE.