Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Officially worse than Souness? I can't choose between them anymore. Don't think we have ever had a more incompetent and mediocre manager.

Souness was a car crash but at least he won something at Liverpool and is capable of making coherent statements as a pundit. Pardew is worse in every department for me other than lying maybe.

Chrsit, just when i thougth I couldn't hate some of our fans anymore. This is the top rated thread on the NUFC subreddit :anguish:

http://www.reddit.com/r/NUFC/comments/2f5wac/call_me_optimistic_but_i_think_well_be_alright/?sort=top

But my main point is that we're not in trouble. We have got a team this year for "mid-table mediocrity", but why is that a bad thing? It's not like we're going to compete for the top 4 this season, and sure Europa league places would be nice, but why splash a tonne of cash to challenge for Europa.

If people can just look past the immediacy of the situation then surely if we're not in trouble, mid-table mediocrity is fine for now. Just because Ashley's building for the future and 'we all hate Ashley', doesn't what's happening is bad. A good idea from a bad person is still a good idea (not that I think he's a bad person).

Hatem Ben Arfa: 27 years old, no position and every manager he's had has washed their hands of him. Blaming Pardew or NUFC for this is fucking stupid. Played some of the best football of his career under Pardew's coaching and tactics.

I've spent far too much time in my life supporting this club from all the way out in Florida having spent whatever money I'd get from birthdays and gifts to buy toon tops, nufc world subscriptions, etc, etc etc and never once have I ever really truly wanted us to "lose" until about January of last season when we sold Cabaye and it was clear as day we weren't ever going to replace him in that window....it really hasn't changed, i was blinded for about 2 weeks when we made the splash this summer, but the end of this window with MYM out, Ben Arfa being peddled and Alan Pardew still managing this club - I've had it. I want us to lose badly every week, I want injury crisis to force him to have to play Satka and Dummett in CB so everyone can go, well if he still had MYM? Oh no, he wanted MYM out...I want us to have a f***ing turbo s*** goal differential -25 or something and look like complete mugs, they all need shooting.

Hope people can go pat Charnley on the back too, I mean he made some signings and such, cool.

Pardew is the worst thing that has happened to this club since Mike Ashley bought us.

Chrsit, just when i thougth I couldn't hate some of our fans anymore. This is the top rated thread on the NUFC subreddit :anguish:

http://www.reddit.com/r/NUFC/comments/2f5wac/call_me_optimistic_but_i_think_well_be_alright/?sort=top

But my main point is that we're not in trouble. We have got a team this year for "mid-table mediocrity", but why is that a bad thing? It's not like we're going to compete for the top 4 this season, and sure Europa league places would be nice, but why splash a tonne of cash to challenge for Europa.

If people can just look past the immediacy of the situation then surely if we're not in trouble, mid-table mediocrity is fine for now. Just because Ashley's building for the future and 'we all hate Ashley', doesn't what's happening is bad. A good idea from a bad person is still a good idea (not that I think he's a bad person).

Hatem Ben Arfa: 27 years old, no position and every manager he's had has washed their hands of him. Blaming Pardew or NUFC for this is fucking stupid. Played some of the best football of his career under Pardew's coaching and tactics.

Unbelievable.

Guest firetotheworks

Officially worse than Souness? I can't choose between them anymore. Don't think we have ever had a more incompetent and clueless manager.

He was far worse ages ago imo. Worst manager we've had in my lifetime.

Guest firetotheworks

Officially worse than Souness? I can't choose between them anymore. Don't think we have ever had a more incompetent and clueless manager.

He was far worse ages ago imo. Worst manager we've had in my lifetime.

Unbelievable.

Not being funny, but those "fans" surely don't fucking watch us or keep up to date with things.

He's much worse, if only because of how long he's been here.  He's probably worse than Souness on every level and I didn't think we'd ever sink to that level.

I have deep seated hatred of Souness more than any other manager we have had. I remember being amazed looking back and unbelievably angry he lasted as long as he did at the time, however his tenure pails in compare to Pardew. When can this hell be over.

IMO yes. I've said similar about this before but Souness at least had a competitive mentality. He wanted to go out and win games, win things. He was an absolute shitnado while here but at least he wasn't a craven, spineless twat. Just ... you know ... a twat.

Guest Bert Shaft

Hatem Ben Arfa: 27 years old, no position and every manager he's had has washed their hands of him. Blaming Pardew or NUFC for this is f***ing stupid. Played some of the best football of his career under Pardew's coaching and tactics.

The loonies have escaped from the asylum.

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1349209.ece/alternates/s615/former-newcastle-united-player-and-manager-glenn-roeder-95675988.jpg

Didn't do much wrong and gave us some delightful results in the back end of the season when he took over to get us into Europe with a back 4 that makes this lot look like Globe Trotters.

Got shot of when it became clear how limited he was. Pardew has been limited since day one. Joey Barton said it, The King is dead, long live the King.

Oh how ironic that is now.