Crystal Palace manager

Mick

There's not a massive difference between playing for CPFC, Wham or us if money is equal. That's the scary part. Wham are probably the best bet, they have ambitions of Europe.

Us and Palace would be happy to finish 10th this season and next.

He was never getting in that team ahead of George Michael.

There's not a massive difference between playing for CPFC, Wham or us if money is equal. That's the scary part. Wham are probably the best bet, they have ambitions of Europe.

First time I've agreed with you I think.

Says a lot about your lack of logic if that's the case.

:lol: not all of us are as erudite as you.

:lol: Even the new Arsenal guy knew.

This thread is becoming a mackem-esq obsession.

Glad is he gone, but could care less what he does somewhere else now other than against us, which is natural. Regardless of how good or shit managers are, some positions can just work for people, it was never going to work here, most of us knew that from day one, its also no surprise things started well for him at Palace with a good squad and fans completely on board with him being a club leg-end. I don't know any Newcastle fan that didn't see him as a charlatan but I wasn't surprised he clung on so long here given this was his big club opportunity, regardless he is not our problem anymore. History tells us he will likely default to shitness like he has everywhere else after a good start.

Anyways, the thread just comes off as sour grapes and an embarrassment to me. Get over it.

Anyone seen the video of him orchestring the Palace fans to the 'Super Alan Pardew' chant? It's f***ing hilarious :lol:

It's f***ing painful to watch :lol:

I can't think of another manager who is so desperate to be loved.  It really is quite sad.

I remember when Hughton was here that the first time his name was sung, that he had to be prompted by Calderwood to acknowledge the fans as he was so wrapped up in the game that he hadn't heard it.  Whereas Pardew always had his hand up at the first syllable.

I think for Pardew to do an OK job, he needs to stay humble - feeding his ego will not help the team as he loses focus.  Happy for it to continue at Palace though because it will lead to his downfall.

This thread is becoming a mackem-esq obsession.

Glad is he gone, but could care less what he does somewhere else now other than against us, which is natural. Regardless of how good or shit managers are, some positions can just work for people, it was never going to work here, most of us knew that from day one, its also no surprise things started well for him at Palace with a good squad and fans completely on board with him being a club leg-end. I don't know any Newcastle fan that didn't see him as a charlatan but I wasn't surprised he clung on so long here given this was his big club opportunity, regardless he is not our problem anymore. History tells us he will likely default to shitness like he has everywhere else after a good start.

Anyways, the thread just comes off as sour grapes and an embarrassment to me. Get over it.

:thup:

He was never getting in that team ahead of George Michael.

:lol:

Guest chopey

I agree this pardew thread should be wrapped up now, so as a final word on the subject I'm looking forward to seeing him fail at palace just to shut up these too bit pundits (merson and le tisseir in particular) who keep saying "be careful what you wish for stupid dumb geordies"

Workmate is the cousin of Ben Garner,first team coach who has just departed 'by mutual consent,on amicable terms'. Aye righto,he reckons. Come on down, Johnny Carver  :2funny:

It's worth keeping this thread going just to fantasise about the Pards/Carver dream team wrecking Palace from the inside out.  :smitten:

Sorry if already mentioned but the Talkshite were talking about him being next Englund manager based on him well being English and doing ok at the Toon  :yikes:  First caller a Manchester United fan saying ticks all the boxes and studio saying likes flair players and no other english competition  :spit:

Sorry if already mentioned but the Talkshite were talking about him being next Englund manager based on him well being English and doing ok at the Toon  :yikes:  First caller a Manchester United fan saying ticks all the boxes and studio saying likes flair players and no other english competition  :spit:

I can't wait for it to happen  :lol:

Me neither. It'll ruin him.

I'm totally flabbergasted at how a lot of people seemingly can't see him for the utter charlatan that he is.

Me neither. It'll ruin him.

I'm totally flabbergasted at how a lot of people seemingly can't see him for the utter charlatan that he is.

You'd think so. You'd hope so, too...

But there's a horrifying corner of my mind that fears him making a success of it. Imagine how utterly intolerable he and his media mates would be then  :suicide: :icon_puke_r: