Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Why does he keep on talking about his time here? He's been gone for a year, FFS. :(

Because I'm bitter, spiteful and absolutely despise him.

Read again.

Because he's a cunt.

I'm glad he's slagging off our fans, it's exactly the sort of lying bullshit which made me hate him more than any other manager in our history.

Btw, lots of talk about Mourinho going to Man U and Guardiola to City. How come none of these clubs are in for the most talented English manager in years? None of his media arse lickers are putting him forward for the top jobs. Strange.

I've listened to a fair few of those Graham Hunter interviews now and I don't think he's asked a tough question in any of them. He talks to all of the people he's interviewing like he's an obsessed schoolgirl

The most painful part, apart from the irrepressible sycophantic tone, is undoubtedly the cringeworthy introductions.

Guest Howaythetoon

The highlight of his time here for me was seeing the cunt cry, squirm and then fuck off to Palarse. That was all down to SP.com btw. Whoever they were/are are legends of this club. I hate the cunt with a passion and hope he fails in everything. I hope when he fucks his lass he keeps ejaculating within seconds and she then feels the need to get fucked by someone else. I hope when he irons his shirt he burns the fucker. I hope when he gets a cold or the flu it knocks him to fuck. I hope at Xmas his turkey is cold and his gravy lumpy. I hope he fucking fails at everything. The cunt.

The highlight of his time here for me was seeing the cunt cry, squirm and then fuck off to Palarse. That was all down to SP.com btw. Whoever they were/are are legends of this club. I hate the cunt with a passion and hope he fails in everything. I hope when he fucks his lass he keeps ejaculating within seconds and she then feels the need to get fucked by someone else. I hope when he irons his shirt he burns the fucker. I hope when he gets a cold or the flu it knocks him to fuck. I hope at Xmas his turkey is cold and his gravy lumpy. I hope he fucking fails at everything. The cunt.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Alan Pardew, a manager who said to the cameras that HE would have stopped a goal from happening.

wut  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He actually said if he was on the touchline (serving touchline ban) then a goal would not had happened.

Guest firetotheworks

Despite having been overheard on camera during our match with Man United (or Arsenal, I can't remember and they were quite similar) saying 'No more goals'...and then there being loads more goals for the opposition.

Despite having been overheard on camera during our match with Man United (or Arsenal, I can't remember and they were quite similar) saying 'No more goals'...and then there being loads more goals for the opposition.

The infamous Arsenal 7-3 game.

I've listened to a fair few of those Graham Hunter interviews now and I don't think he's asked a tough question in any of them. He talks to all of the people he's interviewing like he's an obsessed schoolgirl

Graham Hunter is absolutely unbearable.  I used to like Revista de La Liga.  But Balague turned into a right weirdo and pretty much just a tabloid journo.  Never could stand Hunter and his patronising tone.

The highlight of his time here for me was seeing the c*** cry, squirm and then f*** off to Palarse. That was all down to SP.com btw. Whoever they were/are are legends of this club. I hate the c*** with a passion and hope he fails in everything. I hope when he f***s his lass he keeps ejaculating within seconds and she then feels the need to get f***ed by someone else. I hope when he irons his shirt he burns the f***er. I hope when he gets a cold or the flu it knocks him to f***. I hope at Xmas his turkey is cold and his gravy lumpy. I hope he f***ing fails at everything. The c***.

The highlight of his time here for me was seeing the c*** cry, squirm and then f*** off to Palarse. That was all down to SP.com btw. Whoever they were/are are legends of this club. I hate the c*** with a passion and hope he fails in everything. I hope when he f***s his lass he keeps ejaculating within seconds and she then feels the need to get f***ed by someone else. I hope when he irons his shirt he burns the f***er. I hope when he gets a cold or the flu it knocks him to f***. I hope at Xmas his turkey is cold and his gravy lumpy. I hope he f***ing fails at everything. The c***.

Guest Howaythetoon

Howay fellas, his lass is going to leave him, he will be ironing his own shirts soon after. It's not a huge jump. Anyway I genuinely hope he has a miserable day tomorrow. The cunt has helped made it impossible for me to like my club these days.