Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Just read it now. :lol: fucking hell. I'd say that it's a terrible headline, and it is, but they reaped what they sowed when they used his disease to try and dampen a protest, the utter, utter cunts.

That article points out that he had only played 2 games and had lost his place but I seem to recall that he went off injured in the first game against Man City.  He also came on in the second half away to Cardiff and did well when it was the usual all backs against the wall to protect our lead.  I am not sure if there were any games inbetween but after the Cardiff game, we were told he was in Argentina on personal business. 

So I wouldn't say he had lost his place in the way that articles implies - he was out injured, made a comeback and then went and had the op done.  Came back and was told to leave.

The following is from when he joined Norwich.  At the time, we were led to believe by the media that it was related to his contact but with what we know now, it looks incredibly insensitive to a good servant of the club.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/norwichs-jonas-gutierrez-newcastle-exit-3029641

That headline will be spun as a misinterpretation in the end.

But it would be interesting when Jonas comes back. It gets better because he is still contracted to us so anything he will spill out, won't be regarded as sour grapes by the media pundits, had he moved on in the summer.

He's got Pardew's number alright!

"In an interview with the BBC he said: “The athletes, the ones who are really quick, like Gabby or Rolando, you really have to be careful with them."

Shameless cunt

aka if my job is on the line I'm quite happy to ignore medical advice and run a high risk of stunting a young players career for minor short term gain for myself.

I have no idea what he is talking about in that interview.  Our work rate is amazing, but we have stopped pressing high up the pitch yet at the same time doing more running and working harder; we are like Bayern Munich, but we let the opposition have the ball all the time.

I have no idea what he is talking about in that interview.  Our work rate is amazing, but we have stopped pressing high up the pitch yet at the same time doing more running and working harder; we are like Bayern Munich, but we let the opposition have the ball all the time.

Madness.