Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Woodman stays :dave:

That right?

Just an assumption to be honest, sorry.

I guess he might still make the move after today

I'd imagine so but his move will be a separate entity. I'd imagine his son will want to go with as well and that could actually be the hold up since he's highly rated here.

From BBC Sport

Aston Villa 0-0 Crystal Palace

Posted at 16:39

Potential new Palace manager Alan Pardew looks fed up in the stands. He should have stayed at home and watched The Adventures of Tintin on BBC One instead.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

From BBC Sport

Potential new Palace manager Alan Pardew looks fed up in the stands. He should have stayed at home and watched The Adventures of Tintin on BBC One instead.

The press has already started to turn now they realise London has been lumbered with him.

From BBC Sport

Sounds like the match is right up his street tbh, he'll be worried about whether he can improve on perfection.

Crystal Palace caretaker boss Keith Millen: "It is tough to come here and Villa pass the ball well. We kept our discipline and shape and had the best chance of the game [through Yannick Bolasie]. We ran out of legs trying to hurt them the other way. I am delighted with the lads' commitment. But we need to take our chances to win games of football. If that goes in, the way we are set up, it would have been hard for them to get back into the game.

"Alan [Pardew] came in after the game and congratulated everybody but he did say we need to be better going forward.

"I spoke to him before the game. He didn't interfere with tactics. After he introduced himself to the team. Hopefully he can improve the team and make us better. We need to win games to stay in this league.

"I had brief discussion with Alan and he says he is happy with the staff here and what we do. I am sure there will be more discussions. He will look at the staff and structure but at the moment he has told us to get on with it and work hard."

Millen: “I don’t think he would have been at the game if there was a problem, he wouldn’t have been sitting in the stands.  We are preparing for Alan to come in tomorrow to start working. We have a big game against Dover on Sunday so we have to get our heads around that one."

We have a big game against Dover on Sunday so we have to get our heads around that one

You have to get your head around Dover?  :lol:

Pardew really has had an effect on these guys already.