Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It's going to be too beautiful when 'Operation Cock Piss Partridge' fully kicks in and it slowly dawns on the followers of an insignificant South London football club that their saviour is a gobby, vacant, tactically negative, thinly-lipped, orange-peel gobbed arse bucket with the verisimilitude of a Cobra.

Man you could give Pardew picasso, rembrandt, van gogh, da vinch, constable  and all the best painters in the world and he'd have the poor fuckers decorating peoples houses.

When will people realise he is an absolute plumb?  Its going to be funny watching palace fans slowly realise.

All I keep hearing is about their FA Cup semi-final. Is that all they have to go on? Just about every club in the country have reached that stage before and amazingly some even went on to the final and won!

"It brought home to me how pivotal we were to English footballing history. There is a reasonable argument that our Villa Park win put a final nail in the coffin of Liverpool's last great lineage and we, unfortunately, failed by seven minutes to win the cup and almost certainly get Fergie sacked, which would probably have prevented Manure's recent domination."

U WOT M8

Like that post is in any way serious man. Geordie stereotype bingo all the way. Some tit carrying on like he knows our finances and another talking about pardew bringing in 'gems' and being hard done by. Ignorant twats. Pardew gets the benefit of the doubt for scoring one goal from those lot. Let's see how much they get behind him like we should have when he does what he's done everywhere.

There's one guy in that thread complaining about how badly we treated Shola  :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: had to go back to find that quote just cos it was so ridiculous

"Deluded bunch, they really are. The way they treated Bobby Robson and Shola Ameobi sums them up."

There's one guy in that thread complaining about how badly we treated Shola  :lol: :lol: :lol:

How badly we treated Shola, we had to watch the shower of shit for over 10 years, I think I need therapy for how badly he treated us :lol:

After reading that board I'm glad they've hired the charlatan.  There's one relegation place already secured for next year anyway.

Liked this though.  Asute and Pardle are two words that have a court order to be at least a few miles apart surely.

Pardew has consistently selected the wrong team to start games, but has astutely changed tactics to correct his mistakes. We have been fortunate overall in our results.

That post pretty much sums it up. Spends all week preparing the tactics and team selection before realising he's f***ed it up and has to do something else.

Imagine using his inability to get team selections/tactics right from the start of every game as a positive!?! :lol: But, yeah, we're totally the deluded ones.

The sooner all of the clueless pundits, and the entire media actually figure out Alan Pardew is a mong the better. Looking forward to him withdrawing any quality for hard workers, lumping it to the back post every set piece and taking Crystal Palace back to the Championship.

It's going to be too beautiful when 'Operation Cock Piss Partridge' fully kicks in and it slowly dawns on the followers of an insignificant South London football club that their saviour is a gobby, vacant, tactically negative, thinly-lipped, orange-peel gobbed arse bucket with the verisimilitude of a Cobra.

:lol: eloquent