Crystal Palace manager

Mick

In all seriousness, who are you raising this point to or arguing with?

Anyone who think we've tried to play good football. I think he's been defensive minded from the start. That's the type of manager he is. Never a NUFC manager.

I think we've set up to play decent football in a few games but it's not happened. There's been games where he seems to have been encouraging players to get higher up the pitch, full backs bomb forward, centre backs playing riskier balls out from the back - I can't imagine he's then telling his offensive players to stop playing forward passes. He even explicitly said last night that we're moving the ball too slowly up front and not taking enough risks. I think it's not happening because there's a platform there for players to take the easy option and that's what they're doing. Their mentality against West Ham is pretty indicative, IMO, Mbemba screaming for some of them to show themselves on 5/6 occasions and they all just stand around not wanting the responsibility.

He's obviously not a massively attacking manager but I don't think he's wanting us to play like this, either.

Pardew has gone and praise the fucking lord, i don't care how bad it gets or what the results are now, whilst he was here it never looked like he was going anywhere and i couldn't have stuck around watching the slimey cunt ruin my club anymore.

The fact he has now gone and we have another idiot in charge are completely seperate entities as no matter who it is they will never look like staying here forever like that arsehole did. Steve parish did us the greatest favour in modern history of this club. McClaren maybe shit but i think he'd either walk or get sacked which is something that would never have happened under that other fraudster

Pardew has gone and praise the fucking lord, i don't care how bad it gets or what the results are now, whilst he was here it never looked like he was going anywhere and i couldn't have stuck around watching the slimey cunt ruin my club anymore.

The fact he has now gone and we have another idiot in charge are completely seperate entities as no matter who it is they will never look like staying here forever like that arsehole did. Steve parish did us the greatest favour in modern history of this club. McClaren maybe shit but i think he'd either walk or get sacked which is something that would never have happened under that other fraudster

He walked, didn't he?

Tbh it's as simple as this - all NUFC fans thought we played good football under Keegan/Robson, and nobody would claim it was tika-taka stuff at all times.

You're talking s****, again.

We didn't pass it aimlessly though. That's my point. We were attacking teams. Both fast and direct teams- forward passes not long balls, although we weren't scared of getting the ball in behind a defence quickly. That's good football. ATTACKING. Creating chances. Moving the ball forward at pace. The most defensive side under those managers had Speed - Jenas in midfield. Gary Speed always wanted to make a forward pass, he was forward thinking. can i find Robert, Alan or Bellamy. Not incessantly back to Titus.

http://gifyu.com/images/1bb778.gif

:lol:

Tickled me silly that.

Pardew has gone and praise the f***ing lord, i don't care how bad it gets or what the results are now, whilst he was here it never looked like he was going anywhere and i couldn't have stuck around watching the slimey c*** ruin my club anymore.

The fact he has now gone and we have another idiot in charge are completely seperate entities as no matter who it is they will never look like staying here forever like that arsehole did. Steve parish did us the greatest favour in modern history of this club. McClaren maybe s*** but i think he'd either walk or get sacked which is something that would never have happened under that other fraudster

He walked, didn't he?

I'm not sure I get your point, I'm saying unlike Pardew, I think McCaren would walk or get sacked, something that would never have happened under Pardew. Derby has nothing to do with the point I was making ?

Ahh I think I see now after reading it again,contradicting myself? I meant walk as in resignation in doing the decent thing. He left because he was offered another job not because he was shit at the one he had here

Tbh it's as simple as this - all NUFC fans thought we played good football under Keegan/Robson, and nobody would claim it was tika-taka stuff at all times.

You're talking s****, again.

We didn't pass it aimlessly though. That's my point. We were attacking teams. Both fast and direct teams- forward passes not long balls, although we weren't scared of getting the ball in behind a defence quickly. That's good football. ATTACKING. Creating chances. Moving the ball forward at pace. The most defensive side under those managers had Speed - Jenas in midfield. Gary Speed always wanted to make a forward pass, he was forward thinking. can i find Robert, Alan or Bellamy. Not incessantly back to Titus.

http://gifyu.com/images/1bb778.gif

:lol:

“I do want a cup run,” Pardew said. “Ironically when I was at Newcastle last year, we won in that competition at City so it’s not impossible.

“That team I took there that night, that particular team, isn’t as good as the Palace team I have.

“So, we did it that night and I believe we can do it with this team at Palace.”