Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm pretty convinced we'll do Palace like. He'll be shitting his pants by the time that game comes round.

If the past is anything to go by Pardew will be shitting bangers. He'll no doubt set them up in a revolutionary 7-3-0 formation, with double left backs and Shola as an extra centre half to counter the aerial fret of Perez.

Will be interesting to see what he thinks our main fret is, after years of thinking we don't have any and setting us up to collectively s*** ourselves every game.

Will be fun to hear him tell us how they'll have to contain Cabella after he tells the world that he brought him here.

Can totally imagine him saying this really seedily. From a Shelvey interview

"After that game I had a week of school left," he says. "I went to ask Alan Pardew [Charlton's manager at the time] if I was going to be on the pre-season tour, because I said I needed to let this girl know whether I could make our school prom. He said: 'Just tell that girl and the teachers that you will not be dancing at the school prom.'"

What a bunch of utter cunts on that Palace forum. Hope they go down.

I've blown them to bits with good old fashioned intellect, mind. Someone had quoted this place and said he couldn't understand why he was so disliked, so I lifted some of the major facts from sackpardew.com and then wrote a spiel about the bloke. There's not really been much response in terms of discussion, just fuck off deluded goerdie cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Not worth it Yorkie, I did exactly the same thing before he left us and got exactly the same response across the board. I listed everything that they can expect. It seems that some of them are already experiencing the players out of position, daft subs and floated free kick to the back post entries. But obviously it's all about us and us being some sort of breed, not a collective set of fans that know him inside out from having experienced him for 4 years, nah. That would make too much sense, we're just deluded. :rolleyes:

I'd love to go to the Palace game and would go except for that day I have my only lesson at uni that has attendance recorded and you lose 5% of your mark in that module for every lesson you miss. Even if I had it earlier in the day like half of the people on my course do then it would leave enough time to get there.