Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It's a widespread belief, no idea where it came from. I gave him more time than most but even I don't think he played good football.

It's just the lie he peddles because he knows it'll get quoted in the papers, and most people are thick enough to believe everything they read. That's the reason he reaches to some serious depths when it comes to finding excuses as to why exactly this attractive attacking football doesn't materialize. He really is a cunt and an impostor of the highest calibre.

Glancing over the players Pardew has brought in so far, including those from last season, a few stand out: Wickham, Sako, Mutch, Ameobi, Sanogo and McCarthy.  I'd be so underwhelmed with that bunch if I were a Crystal Palace fan.  Absolute Pardew-ball in full operation from here on.

Bakary Sako - "I talked to some clubs but when I met Alan Pardew, I felt a good feeling between him and me and that's why I chose Palace.

"He plays attacking, attractive football so it should be good to play here and score some goals, that's why I came to join him."

:nope:

Always goes un-questioned as well by journalists when anyone mentions Pardew and attacking, attractive football. As if it is a foregone conclusion.

A couple of people saying "it's a shame Palace will suffer Pardew", just have a look at Twitter for example and see how arrogant their fans are about it, slating us for our treatment of him. Pardew is a horrible scumbag, hope he takes them down and then they liquidate.

A couple of people saying "it's a shame Palace will suffer Pardew", just have a look at Twitter for example and see how arrogant their fans are about it, slating us for our treatment of him. Pardew is a horrible scumbag, hope he takes them down and then they liquidate.

Come on man, any club has a section of outspoken nob heads. Can't judge the whole lot on that.

Come on man, any club has a section of outspoken nob heads. Can't judge the whole lot on that.

Head over to their forums then. Plus TCD likes them, tells you all you need to know really.

Head over to their forums then. Plus TCD likes them, tells you all you need to know really.

:lol:

The lack of media calling out Pards on lies and shiteness is awful though. It means other club fans take the media on face value. Most people I speak to say he was doomed at Newcastle for being southern and having best players sold behind his back. Nobody paid attention to us when we were utter shit. The mini runs Pardew used to get papered over it all.

The lack of media calling out Pards on lies and shiteness is awful though. It means other club fans take the media on face value. Most people I speak to say he was doomed at Newcastle for being southern and having best players sold behind his back. Nobody paid attention to us when we were utter shit. The mini runs Pardew used to get papered over it all.

Pundits don't pay attention to any team outside the top 6

The media will turn on Pardew eventually. Either when he fucks palace up or even better England. Personally I never had anything against palace or their fans but some of the stuff I've read on their forums re us makes me want them to fail spectacularly.

I went onto the Palace forum when they first got him, cos I'd been browsing and a few were like "why did they hate him so much?" I provided a load of rational reasoning but they wouldn't hear a word of it. The level of vitriol I got in response was outrageous. Hope they rot, which is a shame because I used to think they were quite a likeable club.