SackPardew.com

Decky

Talk on twitter that the SackMobile has been seen pulling up in various locations dragging unassisted women into the back.

Having seen pictures of some of the plebs holding up banners I don't think the lasses have anything to fear.

Guest antz1uk

Talk on twitter that the SackMobile has been seen pulling up in various locations dragging unassisted women into the back.

Having seen pictures of some of the plebs holding up banners I don't think the lasses have anything to fear.

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hydeous

I read their earlier article about the new PR agency and how the media was suddenly full of ex players and "pundits" backing Pardew with brilliant arguments like "look at Wolves" and "experienced PL manager".

Surely there must be some players / pundits who have actually seen us play a few times over the past few years. Surely there must be at least a couple of these people brave enough to publicly state their reasons for thinking Pardew isn't fit to be a manager in the premier league.

Can the guys at sack pardew or the local press not try to find these people and get quotes damning this charlatan?

Surely it's not taboo to criticise a manager. How is it the only ones doing it are the fans on forums / blogs?

Pundits don't want to burn bridges with anyone they might have to work with in the future. You'll get the odd one but their view won't be as publicised and it'll be counter to a pro view.

Guess a lot of outlets have seen what's happened to local media here being banned, and they want access to any scoops that might come up in future also. NUFC sign a big name striker in a few years, they'll want access to an exclusive newspaper interview for instance.

I read their earlier article about the new PR agency and how the media was suddenly full of ex players and "pundits" backing Pardew with brilliant arguments like "look at Wolves" and "experienced PL manager".

Surely there must be some players / pundits who have actually seen us play a few times over the past few years. Surely there must be at least a couple of these people brave enough to publicly state their reasons for thinking Pardew isn't fit to be a manager in the premier league.

Can the guys at sack pardew or the local press not try to find these people and get quotes damning this charlatan?

Surely it's not taboo to criticise a manager. How is it the only ones doing it are the fans on forums / blogs?

Unless it's Hodgson at Liverpool or some Spurs cunt not living up to expectations, then criticising managers isn't alright.