NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

Ah god, I might have to get one of those 'cheap' versions from abroad and youtube how to remove the sponsor label.

Annoyed the home shirt is actually that good, wish it were 2017-18 when we're conceivably back in the Premier League withut Wonga on the front.

:lol: 2017-18, we're back up, Wonga's out. Presented with an inconceivably shit home kit.

home kit. slightly different collar but alright.

http://todosobrecamisetas.com/wp-content/uploads/16NCASTLELK1.jpg

That would be well nice without the Wonga. I know it's always said...but it really does f*** everything up.

AMEN. Tops would be mint with a sponsor that didn't stop me from buying the shirt. Aside from the fact it is Wonga, it does also looks shit.

I like that home kit, but I sear i've seen that template before.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8JIfu0Qbl2M/U7-a3kfVU8I/AAAAAAAATac/1QSaa9v0y6g/s700/Red-Star-Belgrade-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg

Red Star Belgrade Kit 2014/15

The material looks shiny as owt and cheap as fuck.  :lol:

Agreed. :lol:

I actually quite like the designs, though I wish that away kit was yellow/green or some better colour combination. I don't like that shit-orange type stripe it's got going on.

When you look back at 70s kits with their ridiculous tight shorts, the 90s kits with their massive baggy sleeves etc, this horrible shiny crisp packet shit is what will date crap contemporary shirts in 20 years time.