Are you now completely finished with NUFC?

Mr. Snrub

Unless Leicester and QPR are already down come May I am struggling to see where the next win will come from, if we're going to stay up it'll be on the back of draws. Previous years we'd have been right down there, the utter dross has saved us, the same utter dross that all look better than us right now. 11 point gap for 7 games is as close as you'll ever get.

Yes. Completely done and have been since the end of last season. Don't follow the club anymore at all. This was the first game i've watched this season and it just reminded me why i'm done. Literally what is the f***ing point of supporting this club? :lol: Its over for me, any love I had for the club has been sapped out of me. Sackless team of c***s who don't give a f*** and utterly shameful management, don't even get me started on Mike c***ing Ashley. Anyone who still goes to the game is a f***ing idiot.

I've started going to my local club (Brentford) and the difference between these two clubs is unbelievable. They're a tiny club battling way above their station, backed by an owner who's been a fan for 40 years, full of ambition and is desperate to take the club further than anyone could have imagined. He is literally driving the club up the leagues with his passion, support and funding. The team is young and hungry for success, they fear nobody. New stadium coming in a couple years, first season in the championship and they're sitting pretty in a play off position. The different vibes between the two clubs right now is incredible. The fans can't believe their eyes after 50 years of watching steaming faeces. Compare that to the state of affairs here, complete opposites. Fookin terrible.

Brentford have been a revelation. I'm feeling the same way about my local team (Fleetwood) who were plying their trade as a pub team not 10 years ago after fading into obscurity, now after a double promotion (sorry Yorkie) are teetering just below a playoff place for the Championship.

Nothing will change until that fat rich bastard has fucked off, every time there's a helicopter crash in the UK I hope its him fuck hope pray its him.

It's a sad day when you actually wish death upon a person, thats the only way out I personally see.

Nothing will change until that fat rich b****** has f***ed off, every time there's a helicopter crash in the UK I hope its him f*** hope pray its him.

It's a sad day when you actually wish death upon a person, thats the only way out I personally see.

He's the conservatives wet dream, climbing on the corpses of those less fortunate to build an empire. I hope he dies a slow, miserable and lonely death, helicopter crash is far too quick.

Yes. Completely done and have been since the end of last season. Don't follow the club anymore at all. This was the first game i've watched this season and it just reminded me why i'm done. Literally what is the f***ing point of supporting this club? :lol: Its over for me, any love I had for the club has been sapped out of me. Sackless team of c***s who don't give a f*** and utterly shameful management, don't even get me started on Mike c***ing Ashley. Anyone who still goes to the game is a f***ing idiot.

I've started going to my local club (Brentford) and the difference between these two clubs is unbelievable. They're a tiny club battling way above their station, backed by an owner who's been a fan for 40 years, full of ambition and is desperate to take the club further than anyone could have imagined. He is literally driving the club up the leagues with his passion, support and funding. The team is young and hungry for success, they fear nobody. New stadium coming in a couple years, first season in the championship and they're sitting pretty in a play off position. The different vibes between the two clubs right now is incredible. The fans can't believe their eyes after 50 years of watching steaming faeces. Compare that to the state of affairs here, complete opposites. Fookin terrible.

Brentford have been a revelation. I'm feeling the same way about my local team (Fleetwood) who were plying their trade as a pub team not 10 years ago after fading into obscurity, now after a double promotion (sorry Yorkie) are teetering just below a playoff place for the Championship.

Exactly. Its a breath of fresh air having a team, managing staff and owner you can fully get behind. Even if you don't agree with everything the owner does, you know he is doing it because he believes it is in the best interests of the club. Every decision that is made by the board is clearly communicated to the fans. And the key word in virtually every interview: ambition.

Keep telling myself its over yet I keep tuning into the games, don't give the club a penny now.

Not that us fans matter anymore with the shedloads of cash coming into the club by Sky etc, congratulations Sky you have broken football.

Pretty much this. I don't think Ashley will care if 35k-40k turn up each week as he's pocketing £65 million a year (?) from TV money.

Well what's the other alternative? do nothing? the brand takes a hit, he loses money. I just don't get that attitude at all.

What attitude?

The fact that playing in front of empty seats wont change the fact that the club will still benefit from shitloads of Sky cash?

That he wont care? of course he will, he runs a 'business" predicated on fans. If people stop turning up he will care.

Well lets hope you're right, but doubt people will stop going anyway. Needs a concerted effort to make people stop turning up.

My point was that TV income is so f***ing huge now it's ridiculous and fans are quickly becoming irrelevant.

The depressing thing about that Brentford story is that if they do manage to gain promotion to the Premier League, incredible story it may be but they'll quickly join the ranks of soulless clubs that only want to stay up and to stay on the gravy train.

There's far too much money in football at the top level, it's corrupt and vile.

The depressing thing about that Brentford story is that if they do manage to gain promotion to the Premier League, incredible story it may be but they'll quickly join the ranks of soulless clubs that only want to stay up and to stay on the gravy train.

:thup:

Its a bloated mess that cultivates greed and panders to the base wants of the rich and powerful. Objectively, you'd easy have the high ground on jacking it in.

:thup:

Its a bloated mess that cultivates greed and panders to the base wants of the rich and powerful. Objectively, you'd easy have the high ground on jacking it in.

You just have to look at what it's done to Blackpool with Oysten's greed, they were once an ambitious club fighting at the top end of the Championship, one season on the Premiership gravy train and he's gone money mad.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was written into his will that the club were to be dissolved and everything sold off if he was to die.

I've been convinced for a while that he's out to destroy the club from within. Make a load of money out of it, advertise his tat emporium for free, asset strip the club and then fuck off once it's a relegated husk of a former top level club.

With bonus points for taking the piss out of the fans, the city and the history of the club at every stage.

Job done and onto his next victim North of the border.

Right now I'm at my lowest point. I wonder and hope that this is as low as I can go because my support - in its current state - is salvageable. I harbour no emotion other than either hate or apathy when it comes to the club, but by and large it's a club I no longer recognise.

I hate to use him as an example because he should have been out of the door centuries prior to his eventual exit - but Shola leaving was significant for me because he represented a modicum of identity. He'd been there for almost as long as I can remember; it speaks volumes that his leaving could bother me in any way. But it's because the current batch, save for the likes of Krul and Coloccini (neither of whom I'm a fan of as players) are completely alien to me. I feel like I don't know who they are and I know they're only here as a stepping stone. And, when I've seem them, they're nothing particularly special.

It's more than about the players though. The 'distant' nature and inadequate ability of the playing squad is merely a symptom of a regime that has systematically dismantled the entire identity of the club. And that's the crux of it - it's no longer a club I'm proud of. I was watching some highlights and compilations the other day - highlights from a club that no longer exists.

It's a different animal now and I've no love for it whatsoever. When Newcastle United returns, hopefully I can repair my support and actually wish to live and die by the badge and stripes. I'm confident that can happen one day. Until then, it barely even exists for me.

Meh. Was laughing at the end. My love for what the club is now is non existent. My last game at SJP was the derby in 2009 (Stephen Taylor's swan dive penalty game). I took the view after that transfer window when we sold Given and N'Zogbia and did not reinvest monies despite the perilous situation that why should I put my money in if it isn't going to be reinvested. I said to myself I'd go back if Ashley changed his ways. 6 years later.....

What disappoints me is the fans and continually putting money in the fat mans pocket. My loyalty was questioned them but pals have now come round to my way of thinking. Yet attendances still high.

Been watchin Northern League footy in last few months which is quite good actually. Just wish as a group of fans we could get a breakaway club going. I'm sure people wouldget behind it.

My interest wained a long time ago to be honest, this result makes no real difference.

The club I fell in love with all those years ago has died (or been killed to be more accurate) all that's left is a husk, brittle and dried out with no prospect of a new seed springing forth to bring life.

It's over.

will continue as i was, keeping an eye on results but not going out of my way to bother watching games

Me too. Since I got into football at a very young age, this is the most disinterested I have ever been. Have watched absolutely fuck all premiership this season.

With me though I'm not one to stop. As I said in a previous post I always tried to get atleast one match a season, maybe more. Sitting around and doing nothing is not an option, I havw to do something to stop it. Who would be up for a protest ahead of the Swansea match, a mass protest outside SJP, at the reception desk, then again afterwards? Let's not go to the match but make those who are look, if we get at them before the match then it just takes a poor performance for more to continue throughout the game.

Last straw was Pardew surviving the summer. Watched the 2-3 first matches and gave it a rest before tuning in to the Crystal Palace match with Pardew in charge of them. Probably the worst game I have ever seen. Gave the first half a go today, but it was quite apparent that Nufc is not for me at this point in time. Wasn't even this disillusioned when we were relegated. The championship was great fun.

Watched the match yesterday and found myself just getting on with my day afterwards as if I'd just watched Everton lose to Stoke or something. I want to care but it's gone, they've sucked it out of me.

The Derby result/performance made absolutely NO difference to my views about the club - it merely confirmed what a stain the present set-up is on the club's once-proud history and there is little, if any, chance of this ever changing.

I have been finished with NUFC as a proper fan for over a year now and the matches are just incidental in the performance of the whole club. I said over a year ago that I wouldn't step into SJP EVER again until Ashley had gone and I mean every word.

Coming from someone who has been a fervent fan since the 60s and who took part in the Magpie Group's ousting of McKeag & Co, you can see what damage these deceitful toe-rags who run the club have done to the bond that used to exist between fans and club because I am by NO means alone....

As far as I am concerned, those who continue to back Ashley & Co are alien beings to what NUFC fans used to be - they clearly are closet masochists and must have money to chuck away...I have no fellow feeling with them whatsoever so that makes it easier to cut ties all round.

NUFC is just a laughing stock and Ashley is the one laughing loudest and longest whilst mugs keep lining his pockets and turning up to take turns in the barrel - pathetic.

Right now, I cannot imagine that I will EVER see a game at SJP again and I don't care either.

Ashley's not about to just go away. We need to fight to get the club back.

[/quote

Come back when you have got 5Bn quid in your pocket.....that's the only thing Ashley is frightened of...

Yep, was 99% gone before today but the final nail was hammered in today.

Worst thing is it could be 10 plus years till Ashley goes.

On the button - he will be there for the foreseeable future like a latter day Doug Ellis...

My mate has offered me his season ticket till the end of the season for free.  :lol:

That was not very nice of him. Joking aside it just shows how sick of the club people have become..