Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Best player we've had since Hatem imo

Agreed. Outstanding talent, control, etc. He even had a hit that was blocked by Mitro/Defender late too. 94th minute should have just hit it too. Think he'll do well with Shelvey spraying passes about too.

Considering he is only still acclimatizing to the league and country he looks head and tails above when he is on..so does sissoko but gini has a step above in intelligence and skill. Huge huge player for us but as mentioned needs to be more consistent, he is not alone.

I watched him tonight and I thought he was head and shoulders above every player on the pitch, a true class act, but I must have hit my head on the way into the ground because all the pundits chose Rooney as man of the match

He's a diamond this bloke. True class. Be interesting if he still here next season given his impact. Standard sort of player that would move on again for £30m somewhere else.

Really hope he stays for at least 3 or 4 years and becomes a legend.

Where will he play if Shelvey comes in? Back to the left and drop Perez?

Eh? Shelvey will be one of the centre midfielders

Shelvey isn't the best defensively according to my mate who is a Swansea fan, will have to wait to see where McClaren will play him.

He's a diamond this bloke. True class. Be interesting if he still here next season given his impact. Standard sort of player that would move on again for £30m somewhere else.

Really hope he stays for at least 3 or 4 years and becomes a legend.

Aye, well, a player who will probably end the season on double figures in our shitheap of a team is going to attract attention

Absolutely love this guy.  You can see why many on here were saying he's our best player really early in the season.  Seemed a bit early to make that call, but it seems the right one IMO. 

Has he scored all 8 of his goals at home?  I see people are commenting on his away performances not being up to scratch.  But he was class against Arsenal and whilst not great against WBA, he still had a chance or two.

Hopefully, he's back to number 10 for good.  He is really thriving there now.  I'm sure early on, when playing more centrally, he was blowing after about 60 mins?  Now, it seems like he's the fittest bloke on the pitch.  Still making lung bursting runs in the 94th minute.  It was the same against Liverpool. 

When he plays like that, it makes watching us enjoyable.