Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I've said for a long time that I don't care what fees we receive if we're selling our best players (though now Rafa is in charge of spending that opinion is probably going to change) but this feels like a good deal for us. They're undoubtedly getting a talented player but he had no heart for the fight whatsoever, and never even looked as committed to the club as Sissoko - a bloke who gets slaughtered by our fans.

He'll probably do well there and I'm confident we'll benefit from the money.

I've said for a long time that I don't care what fees we receive if we're selling our best players (though now Rafa is in charge of spending that opinion is probably going to change) but this feels like a good deal for us. They're undoubtedly getting a talented player but he had no heart for the fight whatsoever, and never even looked as committed to the club as Sissoko - a bloke who gets slaughtered by our fans.

This is the kicker. Was I really annoyed when Cabaye went for comparative peanuts? Didn't care.

Am I delighted we've got £25m for a gutless, invisible player that wants nothing more to do with the club, with Benitez in charge of transfers? Absolutely :)

It's almost like supporting a normal club again.

Is £25m a record for a player in the Championship?

This is the kicker. Was I really annoyed when Cabaye went for comparative peanuts? Didn't care.

Am I delighted we've got £25m for a gutless, invisible player that wants nothing more to do with the club, with Benitez in charge of transfers? Absolutely :)

It's almost like supporting a normal club again.

Is £25m a record for a player in the Championship?

Not next week, no.

On the NUFC arsehole scale he'll fall in a couple of notches under Michael Owen. His marra Sissoko might even knock the horse-scuttler of his perch when he pegs it.

Not a chance. Owen is the lowest of the low, along with Duff.